Flirting With Danger Chapter 11

Flirting With Danger Chapter 11

A Chapter by funflirting
"

Steamy entanglement

"

Charlie slowly became aware of being entangled in someone else. It wasn't something she was used to waking up to …hold on!

Memories of yesterday came seeping into her head. Had that all really happened? Was it really her egotistical, overly sexed, American ex-partner that was wrapped around her, or had she imagined the whole thing?

She lifted her head and opened one eye cautiously.

Oh no, she truly hadn't. Oh dear Lord, it was Luke!

Just above her, slap bang in her line of vision, was an arrogantly jutting nose, ruffled head of hair, soft, slightly lopsided smile… whatever he was dreaming about this time, he seemed to be enjoying it. She was relieved to realize that there was not a sign of tension in his whole body; he was fast asleep, and contentedly so.

Okay, so now probably her biggest worry at that point in time was the fact that she suddenly realized his hand had somehow found itself extremely far down the back of her dress! That was something new. Now, either it was only because he'd been a gentleman- not likely- that it hadn't slid past the edge of her underwear, or the fact that he'd done it unconsciously in his sleep. If so, then she couldn't very well berate him, considering that her own treacherous hand had ventured underneath his shirt! It lay rested on the hard surface of his chest, rising and falling with each breath he took. They must have both unintentionally just wanted to get warmer; yes, that was it.

The leg entanglement was unfortunate though. She'd never experienced the muscles of his thigh in quite that intimate a place before... what was she thinking, in any place before! But then again, her leg had been just as uninhibited, having flung itself over his, with his hand resting on her knee, keeping it in place there. Typical, just a few hours back from New York and he'd wangled himself into this kind of a position with her. What was it about Luke that he managed this kind of thing when no other man under such circumstances got anywhere close to this? Circumstances had just seemed to fall into his lap.

This was just a little too close for comfort though. She didn't remember them ever being quite so intimate before, certainly not on a sofa, laid out together for hours...hands and legs and bodies pressed against each other all night, and her unconscious of it. But she was more than conscious of it now, that was the problem, more than conscious of that hand of his right at the base of her back, his fingers splayed out, fingertips resting on the tender, sensitive skin just edging the lace of her underwear.

Oh Lord! Luke had nearly got his hands on her underwear! Things were getting out of hand. After seven years they should be more distant from each other, not getting more intimate by the minute! Mind you, Luke had been even more suggestive than he was before, if that was at all possible. Maybe it was watching that little x rated scene earlier that had started him off.

What happened if he moved his hand further down? What was she thinking that for?

There it was again, Luke and his bad influence. He just strolled into her life and all his erotic, inappropriate thoughts had rubbed off on her! Well, they really weren't the kind of thoughts that should be running through a lady's head...least of all an engaged lady's head...well, nearly engaged...perhaps going to be engaged.

What time was it anyway? As much as she wanted him to get that sleep he needed, if the cleaners were anywhere near to entering the office, she had to wake him up now. The last thing she wanted was for them to find her and Luke in that compromising position! Wriggling her arm from underneath her, she glanced down at her watch. It was only seven thirty. Normally the cleaners would be there by then but this was a Monday morning and since Doug was still away, the cleaners never came in till later. She could maybe doze there for a little longer. She shifted to move her arm into a more comfortable position, but, in his sleep, Luke must have sensed her movement and he also shifted in response. She glanced up at him to see if he was waking. His eyes were still closed though and the regular rhythm of his breathing told her that he was still in a dream world, despite the fact that he seemed to be a little more restless now. It didn't seem a nightmarish restlessness though, thank goodness, as that slight smile was till on his face. Maybe he was simply having nice, peaceful dreams.

She, on the other hand, was now wide awake, and the arm that she had moved was beginning to experience pins and needles. She shifted again, trying not to wake him.

"Mmm," he responded, turning his head towards the top of hers and, to her consternation, exactly as she had imagined, slipping that hand further down her dress and over the top of her lacy briefs!

She froze, not having a clue what to do, her heart racing in her chest.

'Move now,' the angel in her head told her.

'You don't want to wake him,' the devil answered. 'Wait to see what happens next.'

'It's totally inappropriate.'

'Quite exciting though. Besides, who will ever know?'

'You will know. You're practically engaged.'

'But you turned Richie down. And anyway, it's not like you're having an affair or anything; you just don't want to wake Luke.'

Then Luke's hand on her knee began to wander and she looked up at him again, convinced that he must be awake. He wasn't though, she could just sense it. Besides, from her earlier experience with him on the sofa, if he was conscious of where his hands were on her, his breathing would be quite different; she instinctively knew his alert state. This dream he was having was definitely an erotic one though.

The hand began to inch up her leg, his fingers seemingly enjoying the feel of her skin.

'Right, that's it; now you really do have to move.'

'He's not even awake; he doesn't know what he's doing. Don't punish him when he hasn't even done anything wrong.'

'But if he doesn't know what he's doing, then how do you know where he will stop?'

'Okay, so if he goes too far, stop him and then and wake him up. For now, leave him to enjoy his dream.'

The hand reached the barrier of her dress hem and hesitated. She held her breath.

'Stop him now.'

'Let him carry on.'

He sighed again, moving his head on the cushion and his hand too, pushing past the material. Her heart was beating so fast, she was sure it was going to wake him.

Then suddenly she flooded with heat and all there was in her entire world were his hands, the one causing havoc on the very base of her back, and the one easing up her leg. No other thoughts could penetrate the haze in her head apart from how his hands felt on her and where they were going to move to next.

The hand down the back of her dress had stilled, but was it there, she could feel the heat of his palm and fingers, a constant reminder of how far they had reached. But it was his other hand that was burning her up, inching higher and taking the material of her dress slowly with it.

'You have to stop this.'

'It's too late; if you wake him now, he will see by your face that you're aroused.'

Oh God, that was true! She couldn't wake him; he'd know immediately. She couldn't do anything. But what would happen if he touched her intimately? Then, to her utter astonishment, she realized that her body was actually burning for him to do just that! And worse, the more that thought hit her, the more her body burned for him to do it!

Oh God, it was too long since she'd had sex!

She should stop putting Richie off. Okay so the proposals were freaking her out somewhat, but clearly lack of sex was doing something crazy to her mind!

His hand abruptly stopped then. His wrist had come into contact with his own leg that was entangled with hers. His leg flinched in reaction to the feel of sudden contact with his wrist, and the muscle in his thigh flexed against her, the tiny movement heightening her pleasure to ridiculous proportions now. Damn it, she was aching so much! Oh my God, maybe she would just wake him up and tell him to touch her all over with those hands …everywhere!

As if reading her mind, Luke did wake up moments later. He was definitely awake as she felt him suddenly jolt and move his head to look down at her. She kept her eyes firmly closed and prayed that he couldn't feel her burning up. In reality, letting him know how she was feeling at that moment was probably asking for more trouble than she could handle.

Wooah, how did his hands get there? Luke grinned. Even in his sleep, his body's instincts were spot on! He was itching to move his hands though, feel more …explore. But Charlie would murder him if he tried and woke her up. He could feel lace panties underneath one hand, Charlie's lace panties! Grrrr. He wondered what colour they were. And then there was the softest flesh of one inner thigh underneath the other. Luke's sex drive always worked overtime in the morning, but this was enough to send it through the roof! Thank everything that was good for Gina and Dennis… for secret office sex, for locked doors, chess games, slow dances to songs when it's rainin', but most of all, thank goodness for sofas!

Then pandemonium hit, when the clear sound of voices could be heard in the adjoining room.

No! The cleaners! They were early!

Charlie sprang into action, pushing at Luke in an attempt to untangle herself from him.

"The cleaners Luke, move, now!"

Luke was just as keen to move, as he really didn't want to be caught looking as randy as hell if the cleaners saw them lying on the sofa together. If that were the case, when he stood, they would see evidence of his randiness! If he was lucky though, and quick enough, he could be up and ready to walk past them, hopefully before they noticed.

He grabbed Charlie by the waist and practically lifted her off the sofa and onto the floor. She scrambled to stand, hanging onto the sofa arm for support. By the time the door began opening, both of them were standing and ready to get out of there as soon as humanly possible!



© 2016 funflirting


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 20, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2016
Tags: Love, romance, crime, relationships