Saw her again

Saw her again

A Chapter by gauravdwivedi
"

This is the first chapter of my book girl from my dreams

"

Saw her again; I woke up with a warm feeling in the month of January. I looked at the wall in front of me, and thought where the clock is, it stroked me that clock was broken because of the recent earthquake.

My own room where I am living for more than four years seems a new place for me and why wouldn’t it be because I saw her again. I was overwhelmed with the fountain of feelings and this was not the first time happening with me. Whenever I see the same girl in my dreams I feel intense inside but who is she, I never saw her before, why she keeps coming in my dreams. Is she and I related somehow? Had we met in our childhood or what?

I tossed over and took my phone beneath me. I double tapped on the screen and it showed 4:15 am. I thought ‘counting today it is the 5th time I saw the same girl in my dream’. ‘I saw Abid too but I don’t remember what we were doing’ I thought. ‘Is she somehow related to Abid, she must be his friend I met in some party and don’t remember due to heavy inebriated’ I thought. I googled time in Toronto right now and it showed 6 pm. I messaged Abid in WhatsApp ‘wassup bro’. I thought he could be on his way home from the office and put my phone down beside me.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back in that dream but it was not happening again. I was wide awake and full on my senses. I thought to go for a run as I am already awake and it would be better to clean my head. I took my phone and put on running shoes which I specially bought for a run but they never made to run. Today is a good day I thought and walked off the room.



© 2019 gauravdwivedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 26, 2019
Last Updated on April 26, 2019
Tags: fiction, romantic


Author

gauravdwivedi
gauravdwivedi

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I am Gaurav Dwivedi from India, I am writing my first novel. I need guidance and a community to understand deep relationships between writers and readers. more..

Writing