Weekend is Coming

Weekend is Coming

A Chapter by gauravdwivedi
"

This is the third chapter from my book girl from my dreams

"

‘Does she love you?’ asked Ankit.

I stopped licking my ice-cream and looked at him and said, ‘What!!’

‘Off course she loves me’, I said.

‘If she doesn't, why would she still with me after hearing about my absurd dreams’, I said.

‘Good, at least you have a girlfriend. I am so lonely that no girl comes closer to me even in my dreams.’ He said.

‘They know that even coming into your dreams is dangerous, you look always horny kind of guy’, I said.

Ankit said nothing and quietly licking his ice-cream.

Ankit is my friend and also a ticket agent, but he is strange also. Ok, I mean creepy.

We often go for a walk at night and have ice-cream.

I told Ankit about my dream because I didn't want to bother Vikas. Ok, Vikas was bored to hear about my dreams. Whenever I told him about my dream he just says “hmm...”

So Ankit was my new audience to bore and but by telling him every time about my dreams I felt insecure for that girl in my dreams. That is the level of creepiness Ankit carries with him.

He went to his house and I walked towards mine.

I was sleeping in my bed and looked up to see the time and again there was no clock on the wall.

I stood up furiously and went to the table in the right corner of my room. I open the drawer and took a whiteboard marker, went straight to the bathroom and wrote on the bathroom cabinet mirror, “Buy Wall Clock tomorrow”.

Came back to the room and lied down on the bed. I tapped on the phone’s screen to see the time. “I have time, it’s only 12 AM and tomorrow is Saturday”, I thought.

But I had nothing in mind. I was staring at my room ceiling and suddenly a thought passed through my mind.

“It’s been one month since I last saw that dream, mostly I can't remember my dream or I don't pay attention to them but whenever I've got this girl in my dream I feel some strange feelings. Are they feelings of creep? Am I creepy?” I thought.



© 2019 gauravdwivedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 26, 2019
Last Updated on April 26, 2019
Tags: fiction, romantic


Author

gauravdwivedi
gauravdwivedi

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I am Gaurav Dwivedi from India, I am writing my first novel. I need guidance and a community to understand deep relationships between writers and readers. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5