Dear Mama

Dear Mama

A Story by GlamGirl
"

A suicide letter

"

Dear Mama,

 

  Mama, we all go to hell. I’m writing this letter and wishing you well, because Mama, we all go to hell. Mama, we’re all gonna die! Please don’t ask questions, I’d hate to see you cry. I swear mama, we’re all gonna die!

 

   And when we all go, don’t blame us. Just let the fires bathe us. You made us all so famous. And when you go, please don’t return.

 

  Mama, we’re all full of lies. Mama, we’re meant for the flies! And right now, they are building a coffin your size. Mama, you’re full of lies.

  

    Mama, the war destroyed my legs and my tongue. You should have raised a baby girl, and I should have been a better son. And when we all go, don’t blame us. Just let the fires bathe us. You made us all so famous. And when you go, please don’t return.

 

    I remember how you said, “You ain't no son of mine! For what you've done, they're gonna find a place for you. And just you mind your manners when you go! And when you go, don't return to me my love.” I still remember Mama.

 

    Mama, we all go to hell! We really do all go to hell. Actually, it is quite pleasant except for the smell. You can scream at me there, saying “Call me your sweetheart and then I’d maybe sing you a song”

 

   But I don’t want no song Mama! There’s s**t that I’ve done with this f**k of a gun. You would cry your eyes out if you knew, Mama!

 

   We’re all damned after all! Through fortune and flame we fall! And if you can stay, I will show you the way to return from the ashes you call.

 

      Mama, we’ll all carry on when our brothers in arms are gone. So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die, and return from the ashes you call.

 

Your son,

~ GW

 

  

   

© 2011 GlamGirl


Author's Note

GlamGirl
A letter I wrote a while ago based off of the song 'Mama' by My Chemical Romance
Not a real letter or anything, it is almost word for word the lyrics of that song.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this poem. Felt like a powerful letter with honest and direct words for mother. The strong statements made the story seem true and strong. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


this seems too fishy

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol its is word for word. you just put it in letter format

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
WOW, so well written, I really love this write,
You did a wonderful job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love what you have done here.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like what you have done here, does make a terrific letter based off the lyrics that is just awesome :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Damn. I read this and then glance over at your age, and compare the difference of your age and this...this is Wow. I loved it. It was sad, but I loved it. Absolute great write. (And you're right. Age is just a number)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on September 5, 2011

Author

GlamGirl
GlamGirl

VT



About
17, competitive dancer, musician, runner, general dork. I used to post a lot a few years ago, and I've found some interest again through a poetry class I am taking at school. Looking forward to pos.. more..

Writing
Janet Janet

A Poem by GlamGirl


Confess Confess

A Story by GlamGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Irene Irene

A Poem by Allen Smuckler