It Begins on Old Earth After

It Begins on Old Earth After

A Story by John Carver

I appeared in the lunchroom where everybody was eating lunch. When a woman noticed me she thought I was one of the patients. So I said to her, “Woman, what are you in here for?” Then she told me her story so that everyone could hear me as I realized everyone there had a traumatic story to tell. But only she spoke. So I gave them all a new mind realizing it would not be long until they needed another one.


When the orderlies laid hands on me I let their hands, arms and bodies pass right through me and they fell in a heap. They finally brought in the psychiatrist who put his hand out to shake my hand. Knowing what he was, I refused his invitation to shake my hand.


“What are all these people in here? I find no psychiatric symptoms in any of them. Examine them then you will agree,” I said.


Then he tried to put his hand across my back shoulder to shoulder and passed right through me. Everybody laughed as I said, “I have given them all a new brain. They all noticed. Ask them.”


He refused so I emptied the entire hospital and sent everyone, dressed as they had been when brought in, and they all accepted it but the ones that were not welcome and those that had no place to go anymore. I built them a mansion and made each one an honored guest.


But from there I went to the hospital and healed all who were not old dying of old age. They caught me in the lobby in their gowns and began thanking me. But I said to them, “See that you do no more wrong lest it be worse for you,” and left with many of them following me out into the parking lot where I disappeared.


I reappeared in the county jail and unlocked all the doors including the main doors. I asked each prisoner if he wished to be forgiven and nearly all of them did but a few and John who was there with me said, “I have taken this sin upon me. You are free to go. Of them was a murderer so I asked John if he would forgive the murderer. “You will never be forgiven. Are you sure you will want to be the scapegoat forever?” He said he would and forgave the murderer who thought I was talking to myself and I was for we share the same of everything and it looked that way. He was afraid and stayed as far away from John and ran down the hallway. I asked those remaining why they did not want to be forgiven, “We are glad we did it and would do it again. We wish to pay our price to society.” I was amazed and John stood by a while in case someone changed their mind.


The jailer in charge asked me, “How are we to maintain order and enforce our regulations?”

I said, “You are not to maintain order or enforce your laws, we are,” I said, “If anyone is disorderly we will restore him to being orderly. Then if they wish to be forgiven John will forgive them.”


“They will just do it again!” he said in frustration.


“They may, a few times,” I said, “But we will teach them how, and to never do it again. Then they will not. All you and yours do is make it worse. They will be here for the ones who do not want to be forgiven. Look for yourselves where they are.”


They were all surrounded by angels who instructed them both how not to do what they had done and empowered them never to do it again. Many of them found it very much an annoyance. But they were free and they wanted that more in most cases than they did to be incarcerated. Those who did not want to have to do what they were being asked to do went to the jailer and asked to be locked up. But most of them were drunk or high on drugs. But one who was suicidal was encouraged to be locked up again where he was safe from his own killer, himself and in the end he agreed, believing the angel that death was not an option and never would be again.


He went to the jailer and told him he wanted to be locked up again. But the jailer asked him, “Why?” for he was due to be released in about a couple of hours. Then I said, “You do not need to be incarcerated. We will put you up in a room in the mansion I just made. Then we will not leave your side until you have learned your lesson. You no longer have the right to kill anyone including yourself and if you do we will just raise you until you learn that lesson and live to bragg about how long it took for us to teach you.” Then I turned to the crowd for there was quite the gathering but John beat me to what I was about to say and embarrassed me by saying, “I will be taught like anyone,” but I broke in and said, “Even the man of Jesus Christ whom Christ said needs no teaching. He does all things right, first time every time.” Then I finished by saying, “Christ will come again for he is already here. But he has come not to destroy this earth but to save it and that he will! You remember Christ. He is the one who sent you to the fire if it is true that God didn’t.” Even the jailer was astonished and remembering it all again. “You won’t kill him this time either without he allows it. We don’t know what he will do with a whole world full of those who are killers for you all had hatred in your heart but most of the little ones he did not save for they were as bad as the adults who will have more children and children’s children and so on.”


“You a*s!” some passerby yelled. “Who put you in charge?”


“It is happening throughout the universes!” I am afraid John yelled at him. “It is what we do now. The time has past to save you from criminals and natural disasters. We have come to save your life. You will learn what has made you despondent or would have if you keep it up. Then you will love Jesus Christ and John who is your scapegoat who gives you time to learn for he will forgive you, but Christ will save you from the only enemy there is left, death which is not an option anymore. When you had Satan you sinned and when asked to forgive by Christ you chose death. Now you will not sin by making Jesus Christ who is the Truth and the rest of us out to be liars for we all agree there is to be no more sin and death is not an option anymore.” 


“In other words,” she said, “You are saying you are insane!” and laughed.


I knocked her down and when she managed to get up with help from the others I asked, “Who knocked you down?”


She, being angry and disgruntled, yelled, “You a*****e!” as the angels surrounded her and brought her to me.


“You want to kill me too?” I asked her gently.


“You better believe it!” she yelled with her face inches from my own.


I knocked her down again and she laid there astonished but no one of the angels made the slightest move to help her up. So she turned over on her stomach and used her feet and hands to rise again, still angry. Then she bent over and grabbed her bag and rising, swung at the side of my head. But she was totally astonished when it went through my head, came back upon her and nearly knocked herself over. As she staggered to keep upright I put my hand just above her elbow to steady her and when she was anchored on her feet I asked her softly, “Have you learned not to be rude to me?”


She was still looking at me with her mouth agape when she managed, “I, I-I have.”


“Release her!” I shouted as two angels went to drag her away. “She will be taken at another time. Perhaps by Christ himself?” 


She sneered and glared at me as she walked away pretending she still had pride.


“She is nothing but a high priced w***e!” somebody from the crowd yelled.


She turned quickly toward that part of the crowd for no one knew who had said it or they all agreed with him one.


“I am the Assistant County Attorney and Chief Prosecutor I’ll have you know!” she shouted.


“How’d ya get there?” some woman cried out.


She looked the crowd over that had the same reaction as before with the man.


“Nearly all of them are,” I said then asked, “Would you have me detain her for her sex practices? I promise you that every woman will have virtue and every male including Lesbians and homosexual and childmolesters of both sexes. Then you will all love Christ.” Then I said even the most insane psychopaths will hold positions of honor among you by a God you know nothing of.”


“All because we bought into what the Devil said?” a prisoner said.


“No,” I said, “This is going on throughout the universes. Why did you fail to hear me?”


It turned his temper to embarrassment from rage and he stood listening to the angels counseling him as I began to walk away and the jailer in charge took me aside.


“Will I have to divorce my wife?” he asked, “It would kill us both, him and me.”


“She is a woman,” I said.


“No, no,” he said, “I and he are gay.”


“You are not dead,” I said, “All men and women will have decisions to make, some of them, simple like the woman that insulted me, but some will be very very difficult bringing them all the way to despondency again, hers included.”


“Do you mean-?” he said.


“Yes,” I said, “This is the way she handles it. But she is not dead either. No one including you will ever die and you will love us when we are done. But as far as divorcing your wife. You will not have to if you can stand the memories for she is not your wife. You are her wife.”


“My God!” he shouted forgetting where he was at. Then he whispered. “How do you know such things,” he asked.


“I don’t know,” I said, feeling John’s intense interest, “They just come to me anymore. But it started when the Holy Spirit used to implode things to me.”

© 2023 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 6, 2023
Last Updated on April 6, 2023

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Go to a direct printer, edit and sell youe own book while it's still yours. That's self-publishing not paying thousands of dollars to self-publish one who tries to tell you you're doing the same thing.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5