Loyal Angels

Loyal Angels

A Story by John Carver

Christ has more angels than the Devil had demons. But so far he will have nothing for him to do. So he will make self-sufficient planets with many of those left of man after God went south. It will be a very large planet in my universe with one angel to each man and leave it alone the angels running everything and even acting as men and women’s rehabilitating angels to rehabilitate men who are rogues and addicts with lots of children. How he loves the little ones. But sooner or later they will become as content as cows. But there is no end to how many there will be filling my universe if need be by eliminating the aliens in the universe by just not writing them with a past but only a present no longer existing in the future being there doing whatever it is they do when he chooses to write them out. They will have no past knowing no cruelty or anxiety. They will just be there in the future with a future and a present but when the past comes they will not exist and never be made again unlike those of God’s men with a matching angel to take care of them and at first before they become content watching them, fixing what goes wrong and cleaning up their messes.

© 2023 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on April 10, 2023
Last Updated on April 11, 2023

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Go to a direct printer, edit and sell youe own book while it's still yours. That's self-publishing not paying thousands of dollars to self-publish one who tries to tell you you're doing the same thing.. more..

Writing