Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Sophie

Becky was pacing back and forth worriedly. When I slammed the door she looked up.

 "Chelsea!" she cried running to me. She tried to touch me, but I got stiff. I turned my head so that I didn't have to see her face. "Chelsea, I'm so sorry."

 "Not as sorry as you will be if you mess with me again, Becky," I said turning to face her.

 "What is that supposed to mean?" Becky cried. "All I did was-"

 "I know what you did! Ok? I get it! But you never told me and you know Sarah is - was - my best friend!" I cried.

 "Look, I'm sorry!" Becky cried.

 "Sorry? Sorry! That's all anyone can say anymore! I know you're sorry and I want to forgive you, but in my heart, well...I know that I can't. I'm...sorry," I said to her turning to leave.

 "Wait, Chelsea," Becky started. I turned back around. Then she sat down on the steps to the second floor. I wiped the strands of hair away from her eyes. "I'm sorry." I closed my eyes and nodded.

 "Yeah, I know," I said. I kissed the top of her head and patted it. Then I opened the door up and walked out of it slowly. Becky sighed as I closed the door. Then I walked down the sidewalk and turned the corner. I didn't know which house was Anneliese's, but then I called her cell phone number.

 "Hello?" Anna's voice spoke.

 "Uh...hey, Anna, it's me, Chelsea," I said.

 "Oh, hey, Chelsea," Anneliese said.

 "Hi, I was just wondering which house was yours?" I asked.

 "Oh, it's the blue one," Anneliese said.

 "Oh, ok," I said. Then I walked a little ways until I saw the blue house. It was pretty on the outside. I saw Anneliese in the backyard and then I called out her name. She turned around and waved. She ran to me.

 "Hi!" Anneliese said. She took my hand and took me to the backyard.



© 2008 Sophie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on August 18, 2008
Last Updated on August 21, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie