Chapter 3: Forgotten TImes

Chapter 3: Forgotten TImes

A Chapter by Harley Pratt
"

Pretty short chapter. Annnd I have no idea where I'm going with this.

"
    When I got home, I threw my stuff on the stairs, too lazy to do anything else with it, and texted my Coley-Oley.  We had a date planned, but he wanted everything other than the time to be a surprise.  He was supposed to pick me up at 7:00, giving me only two and a half hours to prepare for our date.  I freaked out when I realized how little time I had to get ready at first, but then I remembered that I’m not one of those prissy girls that have to have the perfect outfit, hair, and make-up; I’m one of the girls who just throws her hair up and wears jeans and a t-shirt.  I didn’t really care how I looked, I just wanted to be myself: comfortable and relaxed.  
    Cole was perfectly on time, which is one thing I love so much about him; he doesn’t keep me waiting, except for his surprise, he still wouldn’t tell me what we were doing or where we were going, but that was just fine with me because being in that moment with him was the best thing I could have ever asked for.  That is, until we pulled up to a giant house overflowing with s****y girls, manwhore guys, booze, and scream-o music.  I couldn’t imagine why Cole would think I would have fun here.  He knew I hate parties with a stinking burning passion.  I mean, really, who actually likes dressing in the skimpiest outfits known to man just to get drunk and throw themselves all over guys and other girls for that matter?  How could Cole be so stupid?!  He must’ve caught the glare I was giving him because he immediately started making excuses for why we were there, but I didn’t even listen to what he said.  “Cole, how could you?  Take me home now!” I yelled at him.
    “Kenna, I..I..uhh..can I just take you to dinner instead?  I don’t wanna give up my night with the beautiful girl sitting in front of me.” He sheepishly, yet confidently replied.
    Oh man, there he goes again, being all sweet and making me forget about everything that was just racing through my mind.  “I would love that, Coley-Oley,” I said with a smile.
    “Great!  I’m so sorry, Kenz.  This will never happen again; you have my word.”
    He always knew the right things to say to make me feel better.  He could always make me forget that I was mad at him just seconds before.  I knew, deep down, I shouldn’t have believed it would be the last time he would try and take me to a raging party because this is the fifth time he’d tried to get me to go in most likely so he could get in my pants, but I always talked him out of it.  But everytime, I get lost in his eyes and smooth talking and forget it wasn’t the first time he had tried to take advantage of me.



© 2011 Harley Pratt


Author's Note

Harley Pratt
Whatcha think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh. Suspense!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Uh ohhhh I wanna know what happened the first time he tried to take advantage of her! D: Writeee!!!

Ps, you capitalized one too many letters in the title. (;

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011


Author

Harley Pratt
Harley Pratt

Wichita, KS



About
Hey! I'm 18 and like to write...obviously. I get in moods, though, where I hate writing. I can try and review your stuff if you want me to, but I'll be honest, I really do not like reading poems. T.. more..

Writing