Chaplin and Drake

Chaplin and Drake

A Chapter by Ashley

On her way out to the grocery store, Amelie saw Drake outside playing with what was probably his dog. She stood and watched him for a couple minutes before his dog tackled him and he feel to the ground. Amelie giggled a bit catching Drake's eye.


"Amelie, um hey...what are you up to?" he said getting up and brushing the dirt off his shirt.


"Oh nothing, just watching neighbors embarrass themselves," she said walking over to Drake with a smile.


"Ha ha, very funny. So, I want to thank you for the directions you gave me earlier, I found it with no problems."


"You're welcome, is that your dog you were playing with?"


"Yes, it is. His names Chaplin, would you like to pet him?" Drake said calling over Chaplin. Amelie petted the dog, who seemed to like her.


"He's so cute!" Amelie exclaimed.


"Not as cute as you," Drake mumbled under his breath. He wondered if she had a boyfriend. She has too, she's way too pretty to not have one. He figured he had a fifty fifty chance so he asked her if she wanted to go out.


"Oh, well that's really nice of you to ask but I um...can't this weekend, I have plans," Amelie said nervously even though she didn't have plans. She really wanted to go out with him but she was afraid that he would turn out like Charlie. Drake said it was alright and made up an excuse that he had to go and do his laundry. As he was walking away Amelie thought to herself quickly. She had been asked out by at least five guys since Charlie and she said no to every one of them because she was afraid.

 

"Drake wait a minute, I can get out of the plans I made for Saturday night so if your offer still stands, I would love to have dinner with you," Amelie said.


He turned around and smiled, "I'll pick you up at eight." Amelie nodded and walked back to her house, she didn't feel like going to the grocery store now.


When she got inside Amelie took a flower from her vase and started picking off the petals. "He loves me, he loves me not..."



© 2008 Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, i love this chapter.
SO CUTE! ^.^
*can't waits till you're next chapter*

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on September 5, 2008
Last Updated on September 5, 2008


Author

Ashley
Ashley

London, United Kingdom



About
the life i live is a bit boring but sometimes it's like a harold lloyd comedy staring me. retro and vintage and everything colorful helps me breathe. photography is the drug that makes my heart beat. .. more..

Writing
Friendly Lies Friendly Lies

A Poem by Ashley


Secrets Secrets

A Poem by Ashley


Untitled Untitled

A Story by Ashley