The Date

The Date

A Chapter by Ashley
"

Sorry it's a bit longer then usual.

"

On Saturday night Amelie got ready for her date with Drake. She had to admit she was a bit nervous about it but Drake seemed like a nice a guy so she wasn't too worried about it. Ding dong, "It's him!" Amelie said to herself excitedly.


"Well don't you look especially beautiful tonight," Drake said making Amelie blush.


"Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself, Mac." He was wearing a very nice suit with an ascot tie, while she was wearing a brand new plaid blouse with a matching black skirt.


"I found a really nice restaurant called Cafe Amour I think you'll enjoy," he said looking into Amelie's deep and beautiful eyes.


"Sounds great, let me just grab my jacket and we can get going."


When they got into the restaurant Amelie and Drake were seated and given menus. Cafe Amour was an elegant restaurant with beautiful paintings and other art work all over the walls.


"This place is stunning," she said with her eyes wandering around the place. "Thank you so much for taking me here."


"It's really no big deal, I just figured a stunning lady like yourself would want a stunning a place to dine at," Drake said taking a sip of his water. Amelie blushed looking back down at her menu. They both ordered their food then sat and talked.


"What do you to do with your free time?" Amelie asked taking a bite of her salad.


"Well, I've been playing guitar and writing my own songs since I was about eleven or twelve but I also enjoy acting. What are some of your hobbies?"


"Wow, you play guitar and act? That's so cool! I love photography and writing, I also love to travel but I don't get to do that much anymore," Amelie said picking at her skirt.


"Aw, why is that?" Drake asked with fascination.


"I don't know, I guess I just don't really have the time," Amelie lied. The real reason was that she was afraid, afraid of meeting someone in different place that's exactly Charlie or could even know Charlie.


"That a shame. So tell me more about photography, what do you like to take pictures of?" Drake asked, watching Amelie poke her steak with a fork.


She looked up, "I'm really into all kinds of nature and architectural photography but at the moment I've really been getting into macro which is a close up on a part of the image you're taking. What type of music do you play?"


"Sounds pretty interesting. I play classic rock, sounds a lot like the Beatles," Drake answered.


"Oh, I love the Beatles!" Amelie exclaimed. "I'd love to hear some of your music sometime."


"And I'd love to see some of your photography. Would you maybe like to go the park tomorrow and have a picnic? I can play you some songs and you can show me your photographs," he said. He was really starting to like this girl, he never thought he would feel this way again since his ex-girlfriend, Melissa had cheated on him.


"That would be great! Is noon alright for you?" Amelie asked.


"Sounds good." After dinner Drake took Amelie home and walked her up to her front door.
"I had a really great time tonight, I can't wait till tomorrow," Drake said brushing Amelie's hair out of her face.


"Me too. Well, good night Drake," she said smiling and blushing at the same time.


"Good night, Amelie." Drake leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips gently. Amelie kissed back throwing her arm around his neck. He put his arms around her small waste and kissed her passionately for about two minutes. Amelie pushed back gently and smiled.


"You're a good kisser," she said still smiling.


"You are too," Drake said. They both said good night one more time and went inside their own homes. Amelie could finally admit that she was truly happy again and Drake could do the same.



© 2008 Ashley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww that was sweet. ^.^
*can't wait for more* lol.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 6, 2008


Author

Ashley
Ashley

London, United Kingdom



About
the life i live is a bit boring but sometimes it's like a harold lloyd comedy staring me. retro and vintage and everything colorful helps me breathe. photography is the drug that makes my heart beat. .. more..

Writing
Friendly Lies Friendly Lies

A Poem by Ashley


Secrets Secrets

A Poem by Ashley


Untitled Untitled

A Story by Ashley