Smmer tempest

Smmer tempest

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A synopsis of my seventh book "Summer Tempest" with Amazon Kinkle.

"

My dear friends,

With your permission I'm glad to announce the publication of my seventh digital book with Amazon Kindle.

It's a long novel with a word cound of 122,959 words.

 

 

 

Here is its synopsis:

 

Summer Tempest " Synopsis

The plot of this novel relates the era of the late 90s up to the beginning of the current century. It's the era of hope for peace following the peace agreement between the State of Israel and the P.L.O. organization that was signed in 93, and the disillusion and despair that followed from 95 on with the outburst of the disturbances and the terror attacks.

The two protagonists are Yoske (Joseph) Solan and Erella Zingman Abrahams, both of them and their relatives and friends represent the generation that was born at about the time of the State of Israel war of Independence, during the late 40s and up to the beginning of the 50s of the previous century.

Both the protagonists are married, they were in a romantic relationship during their youthful years; Erella is married to an American tycoon and lives in New York City, while Yoske is married to her best friend Nehama.

Erella lands in Ben-Gurion airport near Tel Aviv, in the midst of this stormy era, to visit her relatives, and with the desire to renew her romantic relationship with her old flame Yoske.

Words count: 122,959.

 

A short excerpt

'You do remember still that time,' he noted excited ignoring her question. 'You loved me then…?'

'Why ask me what I felt then? I loved you just a moment ago, I love you now and I'll love you after we'll eat up our breakfast.' She summed the issue up in a feigned indifference.

'Would you leave your husband? He stopped munching and asked her with an inkling of hope, would you come back to live with me?'

After all he told himself she admitted just a few seconds ago that she never had such an experience before. She didn’t even have to admit, it was so clear.

'Don't even think of such a possibility. How about Nehama, would you leave her for me or anyone else sake? Never mind don't answer me, I don't wish to know it.' She added not letting him to declare what's on his mind. 'But apart from it are you able to provide me the standard of living that I've been addicted to, like a junkie and I can't live on without it? You didn't take into account this certain fact, and I don’t' think that you're able to grasp the full meaning of this fact, and that's the simple truth!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The book "Summer Tempest" you recently submitted to KDP has been published to the Kindle Store and is already available* for readers to purchase here.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on May 22, 2013
Tags: literature, prose, novel, synopsis

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman