THE DREAM AND ITS OUT COME

THE DREAM AND ITS OUT COME

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A story.

"

On Friday November the 22nd 2013 a major event took place in the Middle East, a huge atomic explosion happened at the military atomic reactor at Parchin, Iran; an explosion that caused the death and injuries to several hundred thousand citizens at the suburbs of Teheran and the villages around that military atomic facility. A terrible ecological disaster and a death blow to the atomic aspiration of this country's fanatic leaders.

Neither the US with its new president nor Israel and its leaders dared to attack the Iranians' atomic facilities, on account of an open Russian threat, Teheran's covert patron up to that time; While Teheran continued to develop its nuclear program without a hitch.

This disaster tragic as it might be, solved the problem to Israel and to  the West without a military offensive or any kind of intervention; although there were commentators that claimed as usual that the Israeli Mossad or the US C.I.A are behind it. But this disaster must have been caused by some human error, be it the Iranians eagerness to reach atomic military capability, Moscow's pressure that has turned Teheran into its outpost, which would threat the west up to crushing the West without a battle, in a renewed hidden cold war conducted by Moscow, Thus it went on up to the time when the US admitted that the sanctions and the diplomatic efforts were in vain, and there is only one option left �" a military attack. A declaration that forced Moscow to pull off its mask and throw in all its weight to threat the US with cutting off the diplomatic relationship, if the US won't give up its belligerent plans, and who knows what else awaits the West when Moscow would expose its fangs.

The US and its Western allies including Israel had to comply with a nuclear Iran, but luck knocked on the West's door and their crucial problem was solved as if it never existed in that miraculous though tragic explosion. As for Moscow the blow it suffered was as hard as the crush down of the Soviet Union some decades ago.

The new Iranian regime has turned to the world for help, and even to the hated West, and declared publically that it annuls its military atomic program.

In Israel and all over the Western hemisphere people uttered a sigh of relief, aid was sent to Iran by its neighbor states and by the hated West too.

Thus the year passed by, the world celebrated the new year of 2014 rather happily, the horrendous threats were over. Every state across the globe has returned to its usual business, promoting and developing their economies. Europe has recovered and the Euro crisis was overcome; Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy were on the track of a promising recovery. The US managed to solve the fiscal cliff and its economic threats, despite a president that talks and does nothing. Scientists all over the world have solved the world's warming up problem; the future of the human race was safeguarded again.

There were some entities that have made good use of the promising conditions, including Israel's partners and adapted the Oslo accord, that even the radical left wing in Israel has given it up.

But the Palestinian Authority has turned again to the UN all of a sudden in a second political assault on the international community; including Israel's friends in the Security Council and was recognized as an independent state. The Syrian council's chairman representing The Syrian National Revolution that has ousted president Assad and his junta at the beginning of 2013 did his best to help his Palestinian brethren among the Council's members who stand for democracy and human rights, while each one of them is a totalitarian regime in fact.

Some ten days after the Palestinian Authority has gained independence, at dawn on Friday May the 10th 2014, Hamas armed forces have gained control all over the west Bank, and right at the very beginning of the bloody battles, Abu Mazen the Palestinian Authority president and his entourage escaped to Jordan.

The government of Israel was aware to that possibility, but did not report it to any foreign intelligence organization, not even to the C.I.A. The European union had still bizarre ideas on how to solve the Middle East conflict, while the US was under growing influence of Saudi Arabia that became the dominant state in the third world, due to the Iranian disaster. The world has not changed much, no alternative was found yet to the black gold �" oil.

Despite urgent messages from US to the state of Israel, urging to intervene and save the Palestinian Authority, Israel preferred to do nothing and let the Hamas bury the Palestinian state dream when is just started to be realized. A state of emergency was declared in Israel of course, reserves were called up to defend the various Israeli settlements of the West Bank, from Ariel up to the most neglected ones, in case the Hamas will take advantage of the opportunity and attack any of those settlements.

The events in the West Bank were a general repetition of Hamas forceful take over and occupation of the Gaza Strip at 2007, annihilating their PLO rivals, which they have assumed as a potential threat to their rule, and their relatives and thus prevent future vendettas.

The government of Jordan that has survived a revolution attempt by the Palestinian majority, hastened to send the Palestinian Authority leaders to Qatar.

The Hamas took over all the main West Bank cities except Hebron, which they did not dare to attack or even to get near it. Representatives of the European Parliament that rushed to Ramallah to renew the peace talks between the Palestinians and Israel were sent back to Europe by Hamas quite rudely.

In a cabinet meeting in Jerusalem a seven hours debate was summed up in a decision to attack the Hamas at the Gaza strip and at the West Bank and defeat the Islamic movement of hatred, and to renew the Katif region (denominate it as Kfir (a young lion)  region, after the lion that Samson has ripped its jaws apart, on his way to the Philistines' village of Timna.

© Haim Kadman December the 12th 2012 �" all rights reserved.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
Added on July 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013
Tags: future, dream, hope, danger, tragic, miracle

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman