cheeky goatee

cheeky goatee

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A short excerpt of my 10th book '"AN IRRETRIEVABLE STEP"".

"

On Monday morning at the first break while Ray was standing all alone in the corridor not far from the main entrance, she appeared from nowhere and stopped facing him.

'How dare you to turn to me before being introduced?' She asked him rather calmly, without raising her voice.

'Do accept my apology; I'm not acquainted with the local etiquette seniorina.'

'What's your name goatee?'

'Ray at your service, I adore your temperament.' He added with a broad smile

'Just my temperament, is that all you've to say?'

'Oh you've many more assets, but it's too early to note them.'

'You may call me Bianca you cheeky goatee,' she said with a chuckle and went over to the entrance, to join her female entourage.

From that day on he sat at every lunch break next to one of the cafeteria tables  with the female trio of Gina and Dorothea that formed pretty Bianca's entourage, while Bianca sat always at their midst

It was an encouraging step forward but there it ended. No young female was allowed to walk all alone or be a companied by a suitor outside and be seen in public at any day's hour, she had to be accompanied by another mature woman.

He served her as some kind of a body guard, his presence kept away those that used to pester her. It was a bit conspicuous but it did not trouble him. He was using the Identity that would serve him all along his new career, and even if one of the students or more of the three summer courses would meet him elsewhere, there was no danger in it.

During the dark room lessons she kept him close to her, in a kind of mute flirting. A few more couples except them took the advantage of the dark room to neck haphazardly, but that was all; as soon as the day of studies ended he felt like waking from a dream. After a dinner in the 'Il Latini' restaurant he used to roam impatiently in the streets thinking of her. He tried to persuade himself that he did not fall in love with her, he was just attracted to her he kept telling himself.

She is the opposite of Kasumi with her exquisite beauty, her energetic and stormy character, her sharp tongue, a real volcano that's what she's… He thought amazed expecting the morrow to see her again and listen to her voice.

© Haim Kadman July the 25th 2013 " all rights reserved

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1811 Views
Added on July 25, 2013
Last Updated on September 29, 2014
Tags: literature, prose, studies, intelligence, secrecy, art, photography, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman