A photography shop

A photography shop

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of my 10th book 'An irretreiable step'.

"

Al Azam was summoned to Cairo for an urgent meeting with his organization Center's head deputy.

They sat next to a round low table opposite each other, with tiny coffee cups and mineral water bottle and glasses on top of it.

'Well dear Fahami, they've landed safely and they're ready to act in Jerusalem. We'd a word from our agent in East Jerusalem who smuggled the radio transmitter to them, and I guess that we'll hear from in a day or two.

'Then everything functions according to our plans.' Al Azam hastened to remark and remind his boss who is behind that exceptional success.

'Yes Fahami for the time being, but we've just learned that the enemy state is committed to withdraw from the Sinai Peninsula at the end of March, about two months from now. Our correspondents your couple in fact will have to return to Europe, we must keep them there by extending their visas. Do you’ve any idea, have you taken that fact into account?'

'Ohm yes of course I've discussed it with him, he's supposed to get in touch with prominent personalities and start a business, I don't remember the details but that's what…'

'So you rely on his initiative?'

'Not exactly in a way yes, they're very assertive both of them; and I've ordered them to find other means of living to stay there, like opening a photography shop in Jerusalem.'

'Why shouldn't they move at the beginning of April to Tel Aviv?'

'They're supposed to travel all over the country, shoot pictures and sell it to the National Geographic and other foreign magazines.

'We would like to hear of some better options than a photography shop. We expect you to find a better solution for them; you've told us that he's very talented…He had close ties with the Coptic community council in our country, see if he can get in touch with the Greek Patriarch in Jerusalem; and through him with prominent members of the internal and religious ministries, he'll be very useful don't you think?'

'Yes sir that's what I'll do I won't disappoint you sir.' Al Azam promised his superior.

© Haim Kadman August the 26th 2013 �" all rights reserved.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
Added on August 26, 2013
Last Updated on August 26, 2013
Tags: fiction, prose, drama, intelligence, espionage, plots

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman