The MH370 mystery

The MH370 mystery

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An imaginative scenario.

"

The MH370 mystery

Just like anyone else I was surprised by the disappearance of the Malesian plane MH370, and I was even much more surprised by the helplessness of the Malesian Government representatives.

From the very little that is known up to this very day, I've dared to suggest an imaginative scenario, which was brewed in my brain and here it is:

A group of between four to six hijackers that were prepared meticulously for this mission, raised from their seats in business section close to the cockpit; during the plane soaring up right after take off, while all the other passengers at the tourist section were still belted to their seat behind the screen that parts the two sections and aren’t allowed to leave their seats.

The hijackers threatened to air crew with brandished revolvers and broke inside the cockpit.

They have knocked out the captain that resisted the hijacking, and forced the co-pilot to cooperate against his will. The plane soared up to 13,000 meters height under their orders, and all the passengers belted still lost their consciousness.

Two of the hijackers ensured that the unconscious passengers won't wake up too early or for ever (injecting them with some suitable doze), and thus their relatives ground calls were not answered.

The Malesian flight engineer could be one of the group of hijackers, and he did cut off the "Acars" and changed the plane's flight direction through the plane's flight computer.

After a ground masking flight avoiding detection by various radars, while flying over a few neighboring countries; within two to three hours the plane landed in an East Asian country (Afghanistan, Pakistan) long before dawn, and was hidden in huge temporary hangar or a huge shack prepared for it, which covered by a huge camouflaged covering resisting thermal detection by satellites; preventing thus its detection by the most sophisticated technological western satellites, up to next stage of using the hijacked plane.

The only possibility to get any information about the hijacked plane in that case, is through a human factor; be it the betrayal of one of the hijackers or one who was part of the crew that hide the plane, or a witness that saw the plane landing by pure chance.

As for the simulator that the captain kept in his house with the forlorn air fields, it's known that he was a flight frick and he must have used several years for checking possible forced landings.

It would hardly seem reasonable that pilots who are the elite in their country, and enjoy a standard of living incomparable with the rest of the population would give a hand for such a drastic deed, which will change their fate into life of loneliness and poverty or even death by the hands of the hijackers with whom they have cooperated.

So here is before you the imaginative scenario and if it will found out that the plane plunged into the Indian Ocean, due to the struggle of the pilots and air crew having regained their self control with the hijackers, or any other completely different scenario, you'll have to excuse my ignorance dear readers.

© Haim Kadman March the 19th 2014 " all rights reserved.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 21, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, hijack

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman