The tragic loss of MH370

The tragic loss of MH370

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A few thought of what could have happened to the plane and the 239 poor victims

"

Two aviation experts were interviewed on CNN, Mary Schiavo said it must be a pilot suicide or some malfunction, it can't be to her opinion a criminal act. The other expert (I didn't catch his name) said that as we know that the plane descended to 12,500 ft all along its flight, it could not have reached as far as officially claimed due to increased fuel consumption.

There is one known fact to all of us including the experts. The plane made a u-turn right after someone in the cockpit said: "Alright good night". Thus the u-turn was not taken because of a fire onboard, or a malfunction, or a zombie flight or a pilot suicide, taking into account that the co-pilot is (was to our regret) 27 years old. If anything irregular would have happened the control tower would had been notified; but the communication was cut before the last contact of "Alright good night" was heard in Koala Lumpur control tower. Now the voice could have been of one of the hijackers, who compelled the pilots to fly to some other unknown yet destination. Well it's a theory that's right, but a much better theory than a pilot suicide or a fire, or an explosion, as all the other options would have caused the plane to crash in the Bay of Bengal or near the Maldives islands, and not close to Antarctica.

© Haim Kadman March the 25th 2014. " all rights reserved.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wait till you see what's been circulating via FB, Haim. Hard to prove, though.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haim Kadman

10 Years Ago

Thanks Rachelle, I've read it, as for my opinion I must be wrong it's still a mystery.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 25, 2014
Tags: flight, plane, theories, thoughts, grief

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman