A deadly surprise

A deadly surprise

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of new thriller A PERILOUS DEAL to be publishe soon.

"

A deadly surprise

A perilous deal

An excerpt

'You look at it as if you haven't seen cash money ever before, and it isn't that much.' His Excellency scolded his secretary. 'Close that case wills you?'

The attaché case was closed as His Excellency ordered.

'Alright call room service to fetch us lunch, I'm hungry.' His Excellency declared.

Lunch was brought up and they sat in the huge suite dining room around the big table to satiate their hunger and discuss the grim situation in Gaza.  The closed attaché case was kept on the table near His Excellency. While they had desert and coffee His Excellency turned a quizzical look at his secretary.

'What time is it?' His Excellency wondered. Hardly a friction of a second passed, and a loud explosion shook the Intercontinental eight floor.

A sharp acrid smell and a cloud of black smoke filled the space of suite's 814 dining room. His Excellency sprawled on his back with wide open eyes watched amazed the swarm of flying one hundred dollar bills swirling up above his head, like a huge flock of tiny birds ready to land, a friction of a second, before his soul left his body.

© Haim Kadman August the 6th 2014.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on August 7, 2014
Last Updated on August 7, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, treason, conspiracy

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman