Operation Adnan

Operation Adnan

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

I'm very glad to introduce an excerpt of my new manuscript: A perilous deal.

"

Hardly one week in his plush office at the Pink Villa, which is his palace in fact; the new elected Turkish president was extremely worried, and summoned his most loyal man to a face to face urgent meeting.

The latter who was nominated by his patron to head the defense ministry and the Turkish intelligence service was having a late breakfast with his beloved wife at his home, when the president's call came in.

He drank up his coffee in haste and rushed to his parked car, where his chauffer already waited with a switched on engine and he headed to C'ankaya K'osku district, where the president's Pink Villa is situated.

As soon as he was ushered by the president's secretary the young defense minister with one glance, realized how tensed is his boss.

The president waited till his secretary will shut the office's door behind him, and only then turned to his most loyal man.

'Sit down Hakan I need your advice badly.' The president opened up as soon as they sat facing each other next to his desk.

'Yes sir I'm listening,' Hakan replied hoping it is not some false alarm, caused by the president's fears, which were augmented recently after his boss's great success in the elections.

'I've read yesterday night a report prepared by the interior ministry on

The IHH association, they doubled their members' list, and they've many more adherents and fans all over the country…'

'Well I've read this report too sir, but I haven't made up my mind yet how to refer to it.'       Hakan remarked with much caution. 'They're very busy now preparing their cruising ship the Mavi Marmara for its future sail to break the siege on Gaza. Do you believe sir that they could turn into a risk…?'

'That's exactly what's worring me Hakan, their increased influence, and not their future attempt to send their Mavi Marmara to Gaza.'

'Isn't it too early sir, they're pretty busy…'

'It's the right time Hakan and it will be too late and too risky, if we won't treat appropriately this problem during these very days.'

'If I may ask you sir, how do you define the risk that the IHH represents sir?'

'They're too strong as simple as all that Hakan.'

'I see sir, what about the Mavi Marmara, will you still approve their future attempt to reach Gaza sir?'

'I think you'll let them keep on their preparations Hakan, but it should be stopped at the last moment before they'll set out. These human rights organizations and our contribution to their cause are out of date and irrelevant. Gaza doesn't interest us anymore; our problems are the expansion of the ISIS Caliphate in Syria…'

© Haim Kadman August the 18th 2014 " all rights reserved.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
Added on August 18, 2014
Last Updated on August 18, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman