Buyuk Hotel

Buyuk Hotel

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

With God's blessing I've completed my 15th book, what's left is editing, proof-reading and publishing. Wish me luck.

"

Buyuk Hotel

A pre-emptive strike

A perilous deal

At seven pm on Thursday when Firat and his wife were ready to get down and have dinner at the hotel's restaurant his special mobile vibrated.

'I'll see you at the Buyuk Hotel restaurant it's not far from where you're staying.'

'Is it that businessman again?' Belar asked him.

'Yes dearest it isn't far and it won't take long.'

'Can I come along and see him?'

'Of course not my dearest it might ruin my relations with him, I'll see you back to our room after dinner, don't worry please.'

Time passed quickly and at ten thirty pm Firat accompanied his wife to their hotel room, kissed her and was on his way. The Buyuk Hotel was much nearer than he thought, and despite the slow surveillance check he did on his way to his destination, he reached the hotel at ten minutes to eleven. He sat in the lobby and waited till Olgun will come and enter the hotel's restaurant.

He identified Olgun despite his sophisticated disguise; he already knew how tall he is, how he carries his body walking or sitting, and the confidant gait full of authority of his big boss. He waited till Olgun entered the hotel's restaurant and a minute later he rose to his feet and went to meet him.

'It was wise of you to stay here since last week; we'll cover all your expanses.' Olgun said and summoned the waiter. Olgun ordered coffee and Rahat Halkum as if to celebrate the successful end of the first stage. 

Well then when we'll leave I'll give you an attaché case that includes the new passports for your wife and you. Your flight tickets on  next Monday morning from this town Kayseri to Irbil through Istanbul; and You'll check all the details later on, and there is an envelop with twenty five hundred dollars for your expanses in Irbil. You'll use your money to pay the hotel when you'll check out on Monday and reimburse it with dollars, which you've in the attaché case. We've booked you a moderate hotel in Irbil. You'll stay there two weeks and wait for someone to contact you. If he won't appear you'll fly back straight to Ankara at the end of these two weeks. A written order is included in the attaché case too of course, which answers any question you might have. You'll have to burn it of course.' Olgun added and raised his cup to his lips and emptied it. He summoned the waiter again, and asked him to fetch the bill.

 

Belar was utterly shocked when Firat opened up the attaché case on the desk in their hotel room and handed her passport. She's supposed to be Mdm. Adile Kaan while her husband's new Identity was Erol Kaan, and the flight tickets and a two week stay at the Erbil Roanan Hotel; and the wad of foreign money that her husband stashed in his wallet... She was scared out of her wits, and it took Firat some two long hours to calm her down. At three fifteen am he led her to their bed, and making love to her brought her back to her senses.

© Haim Kadman August 2014 �" all rights reserved.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman