Recommended downloads

Recommended downloads

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Recommended downloads of three thrillers: The Global Threat, The Remote Control Job and The Death Sciences plus a novel: An African Sunset.

"

59 readers have downloaded the free thriller The Global Threat till this hour, last date is tomorrow Nov. the 7th. This thriller includes 155 pages; its background is the era of mid 2014 up to the end of 2016, and it refers to the nuclear talks with the Iranians and their wish to see the withdrawal of the American naval task force from the Persian Gulf.

The novel An African Sunset is available at $0.99 up to Nov. the 9th 2014. The novel includes 171 pages. Its background is the relations between members of a diplomatic delegation in West Africa, during the 70s of the previous century.

The thriller The Remote Control Job is available at $1.99 up to Nov. the 11th 2014 it includes 131 pages. Its background is the Vietnam war, captivity of a US marine in North Vietnam, his miraculous escape, and 18 months later he joins a spy ring in Montreal Canada led by his ex tormentor Lee Chen Woe, a beautiful Eurasian under the alias Nicole Lorain.

The thriller The Death Sciences is available at $0.99 between the dates Nov. 18 �" 24 2014. It includes 120 pages. Its background is story of Samir Mashrawee a graduate of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, who is forced to join a terror organization.

 

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

473 Views
Added on November 6, 2014
Last Updated on November 6, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman