An African Sunset

An African Sunset

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

AN AFRICAN SUNSET is a fictitious plot novel, which describes the relationships between the Israeli delegation members in general; and the trials and adventures of a young agronomist Reuven Shatz his

"

An African Sunset

Synopsis

 

Reouven Shatz a young agronomist is sent to the Coast of Hope, a West African country; to replace an agricultural instructor, whose term reached its end. A small welcome party of three awaits him at the capital's airport, major Abraham Everon the small delegation’s head, Moshe Priel the instructor he is supposed to replace, and his beautiful wife Hilla. He has just landed and he is acquainted with the bad blood between the delegation's members and the embassy's staff.

He spends his first weekend with the Priels in the farm near the town of Dialo, falls in love with Hilla and has a short love affair with her; her husband is being exploited by the local farm manager Da-Silva that claims to have Portuguese blood in his veins, some more local who live along the coast line.

Shatz spends his evenings with major Everon the delegation's head at the club near the capital Mouka. He meets Dario Everon's French partner to the bridge contest at the club, and his young daughter Janine.

The Priels return home and Hilla leaves Shatz with a broken heart, with no other choice left but to courts the young and pretty Janine, and arouses Everon's jealousy. On their way back Everon orders Shatz to cut completely his ties with Janine; Shatz refuse and Everon threatens to send him back home after about six weeks of service.

 

The novel "An African Sunset" will be available to download at the price of $0.99 at Amazon.com Between Nov. 4, 2014 up to Nov. 9, 2014.

It includes 171 pages, 101.491 words.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

748 Views
Added on November 6, 2014
Last Updated on November 6, 2014
Tags: suspense, adventure, Africa, adultery, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman