Announcement

Announcement

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Four books of suspense, terror, subversion, intelligence, espionage, love www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

My dear colleagues and friends,

I'd like to bring to your attention four books of mine, three which are on sale at a very low discount price, and the fourth is free to download.

I'll start with the fourth one Blended Lit. Flashes, which is free to download at the site of Oauthor:

https://www.oauthor.com/buy/Blended_Lit_flashes_f0fmx

It's an anthology of selected excerpts of about 4000 up to 6000 words each, all in all there're 20 selected 'literature flashes' of my fourteen thrillers and novels, plus eight short stories of suspense and adventure.  

The anthology entitled Blended Lit. Flashes sums up in 114 pages; it isn't intended to be sold but to be distributed.

The second book is the thriller A Pre-emptive Strike, which is sold at the price of $1.99 up to 15.11.14

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

 

The thriller A pre-emptive strike is a novelette that relates the evolvement of a certain regime conspiracy, which is intended to accuse a local organization with international ties with treason in order to annihilate it.  The novelette's word count is 15,455 words, while the entire book includes 21 additional short stories of suspense and adventure, which have been written since the beginning of 2013 complete this book. The entire book word count is 36,135 words. I believe that my 15th book titled "A Pre-Emptive Strike" represents my best creation along three decades of writing.

This enthralling thriller is sold at the price of $1.99 up to Nov 15, 2014.

The Gambit is the third book that is sold at a discount price of $0.99 from the 15th up to the 21st of November 2014.

'THE GAMBIT' is an anthology of twenty five short stories. This third anthology of mine incorporates three groups of short stories based on my imagination, experience and knowledge. Here is a short excerpt of one of its short stories.

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

 

The Red Square is the fourth book to be sold at the lowest possible discount of $0.99 between the dates 15 �" 22 Nov. 14.

The Red Square is an espionage novelette thriller, which relates the trials of an American secret agent in Moscow, his meeting with his operator whom he distrusts; and his successful avoidance of a sophisticated "honey trap" initiated by the Russian internal security service.  

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

Two excerpts of each of these three books are included in the free to download anthology Blended Lit. Flashes, in which may read and conclude whether it's worthwhile, to spend a buck or two on each of my three books.

Best regards and enjoy the weekend.

Your friend Haim Kadman

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

518 Views
Added on November 13, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman