Breaking news

Breaking news

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

The Gambit at $0.99 between the dates 15 – 21 Nov. 14 www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C 2a. The Red Square at $0.99 between 15 – 22 Nov. 14 www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

Breaking news

My dear colleagues and friends, I'd like to bring to your attention several promotion bargains, some are already running and some will start in a day or two.

But first of all I want you to know that the book "Blended Lit. Flashes can be downloaded free without time limit, at the site of Oauthor:

https://www.oauthor.com/buy/Blended_Lit_flashes_f0fmx

 

The book THE GAMBIT sold regularly at the price of $4.99 is sold for $0.99, at the dates of 15 �" 21 November, at my page with Amazon.com.

 

The thriller THE RED SQUARE sold regularly at the price of $4.99 is sold for $0.99, at the dates of 15 �" 22 November, at my page with Amazon.com.

 

The thriller AN IRRETRIEVABLE STEP sold regularly at the price of $9.00, its price will be $1.99 at the dates of 17 �" 24 November, at my page with Amazon.com.

 

The thriller THE DEATH SCIENCES sold regularly at the price of $9.00, its price will be $0.99 at the dates of 18 �" 24 November, at my page with Amazon.com. I want that this important thriller (in my view of course) would reach as many readers as possible, and that's why its price so low.

 

The novel AN AFRICAN SUNSET sold regularly at the price of $9.00, its price will be $1.99 at the dates of 18 �" 25 November, at my page with Amazon.com.

 

The novel IT'S GOD'S WISH sold regularly at the price of $6.99, its price will be $0.99 at the shortest period of 20 �" 22 November, at my page with Amazon.com.

 

The last book to be promoted this month is the thriller ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ABYSS sold regularly at the price of $9.00 its price will be $2.99, at the dates of NOV 27TH �" DEC 2ND, at my page with Amazon.com.

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

Regards

Haim Kadman

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

481 Views
Added on November 16, 2014
Last Updated on November 16, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman