Unexpected developments

Unexpected developments

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Thrillers of suspense, terror, subversion, intelligence, espionage, conspiracies and love affairs www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

 

 

Unexpected developments

THE GLOBAL THREAT

An excerpt

At Langley the Israeli intelligence organization's alert was received with scorn and even with ridicule by some prominent C.I.A agents. But the head of the Middle East desk had some other thoughts and called the boss.

'The first message was received from our Incirlik airbase sir, and we were alerted by a report of our Tel Aviv allies. We turned to the Turks and we're updated on every move the Turks are doing in Northern Syria by their Prime Minister's office sir.' The head of the Middle East desk told his boss over the phone.

'Come to my office right now, and bring along last night's satellites photos, which were taken over the area.' His boss ordered him.

After a few moments the head of the Middle East desk reported in his boss office, bringing along his two aides, the photos in question and a big size projector plus a folded screen; which his aides unfolded and hung it on a movable stand, they placed the projector opposite it in the middle of the office, before the organization's head desk.

'Okay send your aides to wait at my secretary ante room.' The boss ordered and as soon as his office was closed behind their backs he ordered him briskly:

'Let's have it, spill it out word by word.'

'Well sir we'd one phone call last night from the Turkish Embassy in Washington, it was their second secretary their North American resident agent in fact…'

'So it isn't their prime minister's office, is it?'

'No sir, he read to me the information received from their foreign affairs' office sir.'

'Okay go on I'm listening,' His boss said with a note of warning.

'He read a formal declaration in which was claimed that there was a missile and mortar attack on the town of Adana; it's the nearest town to the Syrian border, and on our Incirlik air base. They're still checking it but there're hits and casualties in Adana, and one of the air strips in Incirlik was damaged. They believe that it's due to an order by Ayman Al Zawahiri…'

'And their armed forces crossed the border into Syria to wipe them out, that's their pretext then?'

'Yes sir that's exactly what he said.'

'Okay Bob return to the operations' center and keep a close touch with what's going on there, ask the department heads who're present to join you, tell them it's my order. I'm on way to meet the president; so don't hesitate to call me whenever some drastic changes will take place over there.'

Brown left his office together with the head of the Middle East desk and stopped in the ante room facing his secretary he ordered him:

'Call the chopper on duty and tell him that I'm on my way up.' He ordered his secretary and went to the corridor to take the elevator to the building's roof.

© Haim Kadman 2014 �" all rights reserved.

https://www.oauthor.com/buy/Blended_Lit_flashes_f0fmx

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

881 Views
Added on December 2, 2014
Last Updated on December 2, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, treason, conspiracy

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman