The hectic debate

The hectic debate

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of the thriller The Global Threat. www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

The hectic debate

The Global Threat

An excerpt

'It's ours and the national security council belief that we must attack Iran's nuclear center near the city  of Zahedan, and the forces that are threatening our naval task force in the Persian Gulf. We've to do it before they'll join forces with the Russians, and threaten our own cities with their intercontinental missiles.'

'No way Charlie it won't work out, if he decided to wait he'll stick to his decision. He doesn't want to be the one that would order the opening of what could turn into a war, we know him too well and his passive reaction towards the conflict with Syria during 2013; do I've to remind us how instead of teaching the Syrian murderous regime a lesson he made a deal with the Russians. He decided to leave everything and every problem to his successor. We must think of some other ways Charlie.' John Brown the CIA head remarked with a note of skepticism.

'There's only one way left then, to turn to congress to declare war on Iran according to clause eleven of the constitution, and thus force the president to act or he will be impeached…'

'We must act very fast Charlie…'

'I'll see to it and I'll ask the congress majority leader to join us.'

© Haim Kadman 2014 �" all rights reserved.

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

769 Views
Added on January 2, 2015
Last Updated on January 2, 2015
Tags: suspense, intelligence, conspiracies, treason

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman