The situation's assessment

The situation's assessment

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of a new manuscript. #suspense, #thriller, #mystery, #espionage books of past and current events in the Middle Eas www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

The situation's assessment

The torn region

An excerpt

On Sunday morning the twenty fifth of 2015 first month, the president with his three closest inferiors sat in his plush office in the Kremlin; to discuss the complicated global situation, and how he is supposed to act now and up to the next crisis, which might occur within a week or two.

Things in Eastern Ukraine are handled under control, despite the cease fire talks and the daily pressure by hostile activities is being carried on; with a slow but a promising step by step progress. There is no need to take into account the United States and its Western allies empty threats. The United States sanctions on Russia's economy are burdensome indeed, but a temporary solution was found to overcome it somewhat; and that solution of tightening the commerce relations with Iran, will solve gradually that problem.

'How things are going in Eastern Ukraine, can we increase the pressure right now or shall we keep the situation as it is?' He asked Fradkov the SVR's head.

'The pressure was already been increased Vladia, not too drastically of course.'

'I see and what are the golf fan's reactions, I mean not his verbal reaction?' He added smiling and caused his small audience to burst out in a cheerful laugh.

'Your laughter dear comrades is my answer.' He remarked after they calmed down gradually. 'Now then I was very encouraged by the last speech of the golf fan in front of their congress and senate members, what they call "face the nation"; he's about to sign a very convenient contract with our Iranian allies; but those who oppose him and it doesn't surprise me that they oppose him, have decided to invite the Zid (Jew boy) to speak against their president, and enable them to pass a law of increasing the sanctions against our allies. The result of such a law can delay the agreement or even cancel it completely; and thus our allies won't be able to pay their debts for the new nuclear reactor that's planned to be built, and for the sophisticated anti air missiles systems, which they're about to receive after they've signed the sale contracts.' He made a short pause as if he was forming the next sentences in his mind right now, and weighing with some difficulty how to phrase what he wishes to add. 'These issues should bother us less than the threat of preventing our allies from building their nuclear arsenal, with the golf fan indirect consent. This might be the negative result of the Zid's (Jew boy) visit and speech at the Capitol Hill in Washington; and our allies would be deprived of frightening our rivals with an atomic war up to their total submission. For we can't threaten the West directly and there's no point in empty threats that can't be realized, while the Teheran fanatic mob could do the dirty work for us, if the Zid won't fly to Washington. He summed the problem up and kept on thinking perturbed. 'So what do we have to do to eliminate the threat of the agreement's cancelation, which is such a convenient agreement to our allies?' He asked his most trustful inferiors.

Fradkov the SVR's head hastened to answer his boss. 'We do know all of us that the golf fan is doing the work for us, he and his trusted advisors are spreading spins and rumors, which are endorsed very well within the Zid's media; and you won't believe the tremendous opposition that Zid suffers in his own country, as an outcome of the organizations and personalities, which were nominated by the golf fan to do all they can to drive out the Zid from his country prime minister's office. On top of it Vladia you're supposed to visit the Zid's country in a short while to pressure him and promise him mutual cooperation behind the golf fan's back, and who but you can convince the Zid to stay home?'

Lavrov's Smartphone vibrated suddenly; he took it out from its holster, asked his boss to excuse him, raised it to his ear and listened attentively.

'Well we've excellent good news, the Zid's spokes man declared that he was misled by the congress chairman, and it seems that the Zid is going to stay home.' Lavrov declared enthusiastically.

'Good news indeed,' echoed after him the boss. 'But I want you to be on the alert till I'll pay the Zid a visit, and check daily if it isn't a distraction.' He said and looked at the faces of his inferiors with a stern gaze.

'You're very right Vladia,' Fradkov noted and threw a glance full of disdain at Lavrov. 'It must be a distraction, the Zid is being attacked by the left wingers that are orchestrated by the American state secretary; and that's the Zid's men ploy to deter these attacks, and my experts are sure that he'll fly to Washington and have his speech at the date he planned to carry it out.'

'Any news from the security convention in Munich, to which these loathsome fools didn't invite me?' The boss asked Fradkov that renewed his interest in that issue.

'The Americans are not hiding anymore their intervention in the Zid's country's elections. They support openly the Zid's opponent since yesterday night; well that's just one aspect of that convention of course.' He made a short pause watching the boss, wondering whether the latter wishes to comment, but the boss and rest of his colleagues kept their silence, the drastic move of the American state department amazed them.

'Their desperate and surprising initiative of supporting openly the left wingers against the Zid and his interim government,  would strengthen the Zid and not their candidates; I mean the left wing couple, which the golf fan wishes them to win the elections in the Zid's country.' The boss said as if he was thinking aloud.

'That's what my experts believe too Vladia.' Fradkov muttered thoughtfully and ended with a slight cough, hoping he did not offend his boss with his barging in; not knowing whether the boss intended to add a few more sentences.

'Could it be initiated due to some reason or was it a typical mistake, what's the opinion of your experts then Fradkov?'

'They believe that the left wingers have disappointed the golf fan, and he changed his tactics to help the hated Zid indirectly to win the elections, and thus it will be easier to him and the Quartette to compel the Zid to withdraw to the sixty seven border line. Well it may help you Vladia to persuade the Zid to give up his intention to fly to Washington, and pass to our side.'

'Yes it's a good idea, I'll need a well prepared document on the issue, and I expect your experts to provide me with such a document as soon as possible.

'Very well Vladia it will on your desk tomorrow morning.'

© Haim Kadman 2015 �" all rights reserved.

#mystery #suspense #espionage #exciting BLENDED LIT. FLASHES free to download 9 �" 13.2.15. It includes 116 pages of excerpts from my 15 thrillers and novels, each excerpt is between 4500 to 6000 words and is an introduction to my literary creation.

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

591 Views
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 12, 2015
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman