The supreme leader

The supreme leader

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Yesterday February 25th 2015 we watched on video Iranian cruise missiles blow up life-size replica of American aircraft carrier.

"

The supreme leader

The Global Threat

An excerpt

At the first of Amordad of the year 1392 (May the 16th 2014), the Assembly of Experts has convened at the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's office in the Niaravan Palace in Teheran.

On a heightened stage close to the hall's opposite wall to which a separate wide corridor led, sat the supreme leader with the assembly of experts' chairman Mahdvi Kani that was sitting on the supreme leader right side, and major general Qasem

Soliemani the head of the Al Quds forces of the Revolutionary Guard was sitting on His Holy Highness left side.

Except the eighty eight assembly members, the head of the Al Quds forces's four deputies were present too.

The assembly of experts' chairman Mahdvi Kani opened up the session after having received permission of the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Iran's supreme leader.

'Your Holy Highness, most respectful colleagues we've gathered here this morning to discuss possible solutions concerning our current urgent problems. His Holy Highness will describe the two main issues that we wish to discuss, and we hope to reach a suitable solution for each one of these problems with Allah's blessings.'

The assembly of experts' chairman sat down beside the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Khamenei opened up his speech sitting.

'We've gathered today with Allah's blessings to solve two delicate problems. The first problem is to increase our influence over the United Arab Emirates, but the presence of the American warships at the straits of the Persian Gulf hinders our plans. We did send three of our warships to the Atlantic Ocean, to cross the American territorial waters and force thus the Americans to withdraw their aircraft carriers and warships from our seas.' His Holy Highness made a short break, to drink a few drops of water from the glass set on the desk in front of him. Although he did not intend to admit that it was his direct order to send that naval force, as it was in fact the idea of Major General Qasem Soleimani, who has the Iranian navy under his direct command too; but he Ali Khamenei the supreme leader has approved it out of human weakness, he likes Qasem and trusts him as if he is his own son.

It took him several days to realize that it was a mistake on his part, and the voyage towards the U.S. Eastern Coast is a futile maneuver.

It's an embarrassing moment for both of us, he thought while pretending to quench his thirst. I won't mention how useless that provocative initiative is, I'll just bring forth other possible solutions in general terms. He told himself before he put down the empty glass on the desk and resumed his speech.

I won't mention that fiasco anymore. He promised himself, and made an effort to get rid of that unpleasant thought.

'We shall have to return to our policy of smiles and good will for the time being, and send our elected president to Washington to meet the big Satan leaders, their media and to beguile them; in order to make them believe that we've no intention to assume control over the United Arab Emirates and their oil resources, which would mean in fact taking over all the American bases in these states too. So this would be one of the ways to make the Americans pull out their aircraft carriers and warships, and depart from our seas; and thus they would leave the United Arab Emirates at our mercy.'

The assembly of experts' members his honorable audience, those that have chosen him to be their supreme leader; sat on in utter silence and erect on their seats without the slightest movement, beneath their supreme leader's stage. They were waiting patiently to their leader's wise analysis, despite the fact that some of them wished to hear words, which will correspond to a much more aggressive approach.

'If we'll succeed in persuading the Americans to withdraw their aircraft carriers and warships and free our seas, and we'll assume control diplomatically at first over the United Arab Emirates…' He added smiling to the relief of his audience that smiled back, and started to fidget on their seats to stretch their stiff limbs.

'We'll be free to take care of our second problem, the threatening defense treaty between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and cut the strangulation bond on both our country's borders.' He made another short pause to let his audience grasp the full significance of his speech up to this moment.

'We've established already firm ties with the Taliban and we're helping them to topple the Americans puppets' regime of Afghanistan, and that would be our third stage; the fourth stage with Allah's blessings would be a mutual effort with the Taliban to vanquish Pakistan and take control over their atomic bombs' arsenal.' He cleared his throat raised his glass and drank the last drops of water left in it.

'Saudi Arabia would be an easy prey after our fourth stage, and our hegemony over the region and the Muslim world would be accomplished; the little Satan will panic and collapse and its cursed inhabitants will flee, while we won't need to do the slightest effort to destroy them. Well let's hope and pray that we'll accomplish successfully our goals with Allah's blessings.' With these last hopeful words the supreme leader stood up, his minimal entourage of the assembly of experts' head and the head of the Revolutionary Guard followed suit.

The discussion that was in fact His Holy Highness speech was over, and his audience that listened and obeyed him blindly stood up too, and waited humbly until their supreme leader and his small entourage would leave the hall.

© Haim Kadman 2014 �" all rights reserved.

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1050 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015
Tags: suspense, threats, terror, espionage, conspiracy

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman