Janine

Janine

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of the novel An African sunset. The review at the excerpt's end was written for the thriller The global threat, and as I'm very eager to bring it to your attention, I added it remind you my

"

 

 

 

Janine

An African sunset

An excerpt

Janine herself opened up the door; an apron was tied to her narrow waist, and she hastened to let him in, with an excited and warm smile. Right after she Shut the door after him she rushed to his arms, clinging to his body and raised her face, offering Shatz her soft ruby lips. Shatz kissed her with growing fervor clutching her slim body to his own; and when her breath was almost cut off and she detached her mouth from his, he watched her lovely face surprised.

‘Where are your father and the loafer, are we all alone?’

‘Yes, Papa is in town he took the loafer with him, he needs him; but they might return any moment now, for there isn’t much left for him to do there…’ She hastened to add. ‘Please stop Rubi, we must be careful.’ She warned him detaching herself from Shatz craving body, against her own will as she removed his hands from her waist.

‘Let’s go in, you’re coming to the club tonight, aren’t you?’

‘Oh, I’m supposed to have dinner at the ambassador’s table, with all our delegation's members…’  

‘Then I wouldn’t see you tonight?’ She asked worried sending her hand to his chin, caressing his face slightly.

‘I’ll come, I must, and I won’t go to the ambassador’s residence.’ He answered resolutely drawing her to his body again, covering her face with his kisses. She yielded to him relieved, embracing him with her white delicate arms; but then she looked up into his eyes with a sudden start.

‘Come alone at eight when all the members are already there, and wait for me at our place…’

While all these few words were said in whispers, as if her father was at the front door, ready to come in, and still embraced in Shatz’s arms, she led him into the living room.

‘Stay here, I must run to the kitchen. I’m preparing lunch. I’ve put things in the oven…’ She added laughing and squeezing out of his arms she ran to the kitchen.

Just a few seconds passed and she was back, smiling happily rushing back to his arms.

‘Papa wanted us to dine at La Couronne but I objected, I’ve told him that I’ll prepare lunch; you came… I’m so happy and everything is going so well.’ She laughed delighted. ‘No, not now, sit down please Rubi…’ She urged Shatz almost pushing him into his chair.

‘We’ll have to behave with much restraint when Papa will be back.’ She told him with a grave look on her lovely face. ‘If we’ll be carried off he’ll catch us red handed…’ With these words said she rushed back to the kitchen.

‘Papa likes you,’ Janine noted as soon as she returned and sat on Shatz’s knees. ‘But he doesn’t have the slightest idea, and if I’m wrong…’ She added in a whisper with a sudden fright, ‘he hides his feelings exceptionally well.’

© Haim Kadman 1989 �" all rights reserved.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting new found author November 3, 2014

By Kelly Schittenhelm

Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

I was looking for a thriller (The global threat) and bought based on that. I found it to be very good and scary b/c it is very plausible. The book is well written except for what I can assume to be translation issues, the sentences ran on and punctuation was off, causing me to double back on a few pages. Don't let that get in your way of a good story. I will be reading more from this author.
After reading the first two chapters, it was much easier to follow the book.

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
Added on April 25, 2015
Last Updated on April 25, 2015
Tags: Novel, Africa, adventure, action, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman