TRCJ introduction

TRCJ introduction

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An introductory blog to the thriller The Remote Control Job.

"

An introduction to TRCJ

I'd like to introduce to you my thriller "The Remote Control Job".

Its title that may seem to you a bit strange, or even out of place has a significant meaning of course; it insinuates a brainwash procedure, which is entwined in the entire plot.

This peculiar brainwash procedure is fictitious as the entire plot is of course, but it enables to relate the details of an exceptional love affair, between two former enemies.

Our plot starts with the captivity in North Vietnam of a U.S. Marine Nicholas Theodor Spree (Nick) his name.

He is supposed to become a sleeper agent, and for that purpose he is being taken care of by a young beautiful Eurasian comrade Lee Chen Woe her name, who conducts his brainwash operation in a peculiar and sophisticated process. 

The below short excerpt will let you figure out just part of the brainwash procedure and its budding results:


They kept on walking, crossing the wide courtyard together getting nearer to the farthest wall.


‘Take a good look around you.’ She said in a low voice, whispering almost, fixing her gaze on the treetops in front of them. ‘You do realize that I'm much of a westerner myself, don't you?’

He veered around surprised, confused and suspicious.

 

What is she trying to suggest, that she's with me, on my side…? Is she looking for some kind of a breakthrough herself, just like me?

‘Move on and do smile as much as you can, just smile.’ She added quite calmly, without changing her tone or expression.

Would she flee with me to the South? Though it seems incredible, she had already kindled anew his lost hopes. That's what she meant, that's what she said just now, isn't it? He busied ceaselessly his excited mind with disbelief, unable to stop his growing excitement.

‘It’s too early yet to discuss any future prospects, or possible ways and means. In any case we're quite safe here; it’s our one and only safe place, where we can talk freely matters of a certain kind.’ With these amazing words said, she turned about and faced him, with a fascinating smile; exposing her even white teeth to the sunlight, with her back to the villa, his jail.

 

If she herself a member of that service of theirs, how should I name it? How do they themselves name it? “The people's defense organization” or some other kind of those bombastic names in which they usually refer to their intelligence services. Anyway, she must be an important member in one of their security branches, sure enough. I had that hunch from the very beginning, who could miss such an important fact? The brain she has, her guts! Just to think of it...

 

‘It’s no good.’ She said leaning forward over him.

He tore off the first page, with the few words he had already written.

‘A short note will do, say...’ And he set out afresh as she dictated him: ‘My dear parents I'm alive, in good health and I do hope to see you soon.’ She added the last phrase with emphasize, smiling into his surprised face, as he turned round bewildered looking upward to meet her eyes.

‘Don't gawk at me, sign it.’ She said chuckling happily, and stroked his cheek with her finger tips.

 

I hope that these few glimpses will enable you to grasp what a brainwash procedure is, and how it's being conducted; while its main purpose and all the stages of its progress you're invited to read in that thriller, or wait to the next blog.

You can read the thriller's first three chapters at my page with Amazon.com.

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© Haim Kadman May 2015 " all rights reserved.

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

697 Views
Added on May 18, 2015
Last Updated on May 18, 2015
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman