The strategy

The strategy

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

This thriller was published digitally on June the first 2014, before the appearance of ISIS in Syria, but it was written since 2012. Nevertheless it's very close to reality, and you can judge it yours

"

The strategy

The Global Threat

An except

'Some eighteen months passed since we managed to beguile the Western Powers and they're convinced by now that our intentions are peaceful, and their restricting sanctions have been removed completely. The time to act is getting nearer, and how are our future policies and activities are planned is the main subject of this meeting.' He took a long breathe of air into his lungs and exhaled it slowly, watching intently his small audience of the state's most powerful and trusted men.

'The presidential elections in the U.S. at the end of the year would be the best time to make our move. The European Union is weak and dormant, and we've reached full understanding with Turkey, they are our allies despite our faith differences. We need their help to end once and for all the Syrian crisis. Now then…' He cleared his throat again, watching the tensed faces that gawked at him.

'Qasem will explain to us our future moves in detail.'

Qasem coughed slightly before starting his review. 'Our plan is still a draft, we're working on all its aspects; but what can be revealed is that our first stage as His Holy Highness mentioned already is to defeat the terrorists and end the war in Syria. This stage is planned together with the Turkish intelligence and our military high command. The Turkish infantry will invade Syria under the pretext of liberating the Turkish border towns and villages from the AL Kaida affiliated terrorist groups, neither the Europeans nor the Americans will budge; as at this stage the Turks would still be part of NATO, and they would alert NATO a few hours after their invasion, which is a must due to the urgency to defend their citizens. Our foreign affairs office and our ambassadors all over the Western part of the world will explain the urgent need to annihilate the ever growing threat of the Al Kaida forces.' Qasem made a short pause and His Holy Highness took advantage of it to ask whether anyone has any questions.

As no one had anything to ask or to comment, His Holy Highness made a slight nod with his head towards Qasem, allowing him to carry on.

'While we'll reorganize our united troops after our victory in Syria with Allah's blessings, we'll send our president Hassan Rohanei at the head of a delegation of our most competent and loyal experts of intelligence and international relations to the U.S. a second time, to submit an ultimatum to the current American president who's about to be replaced, to order the Fifth American Fleet to sail back home, and to inform him that we've half a dozen nuclear missiles aimed at each of the American biggest cities ready to be launched.'

'With Your Holy Highness permission I would like to ask whether we'll attack their warships.' Jahangiri the Vice President asked the question he was ordered to ask at that very moment, the four others who were not as close to His Holy Highness as he and Qasem are, understood it without any need to ponder too much on that matter.

'We believe that it won't be necessary.' His Holy Highness declared. 'They'll believe that we wish to establish our hegemony in the region, and to our assessment they'll order their ships to sail back and thus they'll abandon their allies to our mercy.'

It was very clear to those who planned it and those who learned it for the first time that getting rid of the Fifth American Fleet, and establishing the state's hegemony all over the region is a complicated and risky task, and it isn't as easy to accomplish as it was described by His Holy Highness.

 Haim Kadman June 2014 �" all rights reserved.

The 17 thrillers and novels that I've already published, are available to read with Kindle Unlimited in the U.S, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Brazil, Mexico and Canada and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library (KOLL) in the U.S, U.K., Germany, France, and Japan; or to download for a reasonable price.cc and Canada and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library (KOLL) in the U.S, U.K., Germany, France, and Japan; or to download for a reasonable price.

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4246 Views
Added on July 20, 2015
Last Updated on July 20, 2015
Tags: #suspense, # thriller, # intelligence, #action, #love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman