San Francisco

San Francisco

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of the thriller Identity Conflict. #mystery #suspense #thrillers #love #books #abrorbing #read #novels by #author Haim Kadman www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"

San Francisco

Identity Conflict

An excerpt

In his office at the Russian Consulate in San Francisco, Bogdan Vasilievitch Kilanyn, the SVR resident agent of the US East Coast was in mid conversation with Viktor Andrievitch Mironov his loyal deputy; when his secretary knocked slightly on his boss office, entered and informed the boss that Lev Boronsky his special tasks man has arrived.

'Show him in,' the boss ordered briskly his secretary.

'Sit down Boronsky,' the boss told him and waited till his inferior sat down before him.

'So how is he, what are your impressions?'

'He seems as a reliable person, he didn't react all along the ride sir; he impressed me as an experienced member, despite his short time in service.'

'Yes that's what center claims, well he was sent to us right on time. Now that the FBI snoopers causes us to delay our activities, that why we'll have to use him to carry out our urgent tasks. We've received his personal file last week, in the last dispatch of the diplomatic mail and he should fit well for what we'll instruct to do.' Kilanyn said and pulled out Alex personal file from his desk drawer. His code name will be Guy, if you wonder why we've chosen an Anglo-Saxon name, here's your answer: He'll have to act as an American, we've prepared a driving license card for him with the name of Don Patrick Kane.' Although he should have given Garin's license card to Boronsky in a sealed envelope according the rules, as he does not have to know Garin's new personal details; but in a second thought he knew that Boronsky would not have to tear open the envelop, to know its contents as he already told him Garin's new identity.

'Call him tomorrow morning and instruct him to meet you in one of the city's parks, I'd say Corona Heights Park would be the right one; fix the meeting at nine thirty, and how the two of you will meet it's your task.' Kilanyn said with emphasize and turned to his deputy. 'Do you've anything to add Viktor?'

'No sir,' his deputy muttered nodding slightly his head from side to side.

'When you'll meet him you'll see that he'll call one of the cheap hotels in the Bay sector, and move right after your meeting to that hotel.'

'What is he supposed to do sir, after he'll check in?'

'Let's see to his safe transfer without a hitch at the first stage, I don't think that he would arouse any kind of suspicion but I expect you to check surveillance meticulously.'

© Haim Kadman Dec. 2015 �" all rights reserved.

© 2015 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1137 Views
Added on December 22, 2015
Last Updated on December 22, 2015
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman