A TWO EDGED SWORD

A TWO EDGED SWORD

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A short excerpt of my 21st thriller "A TWO EDGED SWORD"

"

A short excerpt of my 21st book: "A TWO EDGED SWORD"

The Islamic State temporary head al-Afari opened up with prayers for Allah's blessings for the caliph's health, and for the besieged Fallujah's survival; and reminded everyone present the caliph's deteriorating health state. He made a rather long pause and kept watching the grim faces of each one of them. He remembered how exuberant they all were as victors, when all came about so easily; but now the bloody battles and the airstrikes survivors and he himself among them are discouraged and doubtful, and even if they don't admit their despair openly to one anther they do know that they are doomed, if they will stay on here between the Euphrates and the Tigris, where they have established just two years ago their Islamic State.  

© Haim Kadman May 25th 2016 �" all rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on May 25, 2016
Last Updated on May 25, 2016
Tags: intelligence, Suspense, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman