A lethal morn

A lethal morn

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

This thriller is my 21st book, in mid writing and will published soon.

"

A Two Edged Sword

An excerpt

The Islamic State temporary head al-Afari opened up with prayers for the Caliph's health, and for the besieged Fallujah's survival with Allah's blessings; and reminded everyone present the Caliph's deteriorating health state. He made a rather long pause and kept watching the grim faces of each one of the Shura members left alive. He remembered how exuberant they all were as victors, when all came about so easily; but now the bloody battles and airstrikes survivors and he himself among them are

Discouraged and doubtful, and even if they don't admit their despair openly to one anther they do know that they are doomed, if they will stay on here between the Euphrates and the Tigris, where they have established hardly two years ago their Islamic State. 

They did not comment or uttered a single syllable; they just sat on fidgeting with impatience on their seats, waiting to hear what he has to say.

'There're three issues that we must discuss without delay.' He renewed his opening monologue, with a slight cough of obvious embarrassment.

'We'll start with al-Adnani's idea of moving gradually our main efforts into one of the European capitals. The Chechen suggested it yesterday too, before we sent him to break the siege of Fallujah, and reinforce our brethren there. Well he thought of a peace deal with the Kurds to enable us to settle among them in Eastern Turkey, his second idea was to send several hundred of our loyal Jihadists to one of the European capitals, and to incite the Muslim population against the authorities up to the conquest of the entire city. Both his suggestion will take years of well hidden subversive efforts. Both these suggestions aren't the solution that we need, but we should send several loyal Jihadists as Muslim clerics to preach in the mosques to guide our Muslim brethren in Europe and prepare them to take over the cities in which they live.'

'Do you have in mind a certain city already or all the Western European capitals are fit for our goals?' Abu Arkan al-Amiri the Shura council chairman ventured to ask.

'We sat yesterday over a list of the percentage of Muslim population in Western Europe and we think that Brussels with its sixteen percent of Muslim population is our best choice.'

The mention of Brussels caused an agitated reaction by the three who were not acquainted with al-Adnani's ideas. How come they asked Brussels is guarded heavily since the last successful attack two months ago.

'Calm down all of you!' The acting as the Islamic State's head shouted, and thumped the desk with his right fist.

'That's the brightest idea that I've heard of, they'll never believe that we'll dare to return to Brussels, and to plan the conquest of the entire Molenbeek sector under their noses!'

© Haim Kadman May 27th 2016 �" all rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on May 27, 2016
Last Updated on May 27, 2016
Tags: Terror, suspense, atrocities, espionage, airstrikes

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman