The truth

The truth

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of my 21st book and thriller.

"

The truth

A Two Edged Sword

An excerpt

As al-Adnani came down he saw the Caliph sprawled on his wheeled armchair, and went over to kiss his hand. The Caliph was pale and apathetic, and did not say a word. As soon as al-Adnani sat down next to the table the Caliph lowered his eyes, and looked on some spot on the table as if he was cut off from reality.

The Islamic state's spokesman turned a quizzical look at al-Afari.

'We can talk freely he's under drugs and completely stunned. He suffered from strong pains, and I told the doctor to give him a large shot of Morphine.'

'Things are very bad al-Afari, the troops backed by the American instructors in the north-west aim to conquer the Manbij pocket, and to cut off our only free path to Europe.'

'Yes we do know it, things are getting worse and worse, we may last several more months… But who's about to join us at today's emergency meeting al-Adnani?'

'Just two of our compatriots, al-Anbari and al-Ameri; al-Naser said he must stay in the front as his deputy was killed last night, and there's no one he can count on. Well the rest four Shura council members were killed, and no one has been chosen yet to replace them.'

'I see but it will take time they'll arrive, so listen al-Adnani we're the two only reasonable men among the five Shoura council members left, which are still alive. The rest are fanatic blockheads, and they'll stay and fight till their certain death. Libya isn't the Islamic State future, our brave men in Libya had a victorious start just like us here, but they're bombed now by the Americans; they'll be the West next goal after we'll be wiped out…'

'So you mean that we were let by the West to defeat the Syrian and the Iraqi armies, and take over the American aide of armament and armour as war spoils, and thus to check the Iranian growing expansion and influence in the Levant. So why do they strive to wipe us out now?'

'Yes they could've wiped us out with one regular infantry brigade in 2014, but they used us as you well know to check the Iranians; but our atrocities that they define as war crimes, and right now on top of it we've become a threat on Europe, and on the entire civilized West.' The Islamic State temporary head exhaled the air caught in his lungs, and watched al-Adnani wondering whether he did not over do it, and risked his own safety.

'I was against these horrendous atrocities, but I kept my mouth shut, otherwise my head would have been chopped off just as well.' He made a second short pause, and looked at al-Adnani with a penetrating gaze.

'You've suggested to take over a district in one of the European capitals, and thus avoid for certain the possibility of airstrikes, remember?'

'Yes I do remember but it may take ages, what do you expect us to do then, have you got a plan?'

'Yes I've a plan al-Adnani, and I'll explain it to you in its full details, after our emergency meeting with our two compatriots.'

© Haim Kadman 2016 �" all rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
Added on June 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman