Fallujah

Fallujah

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

This excerpt part of my 21st thriller's 30th chapter, was written yesterday.

"

Fallujah

A two edged sword

An excerpt

A mournful atmosphere reigned in the headquarters bunker. The Chechen and al-Rimali and their staffs sat around the huge desk shocked and worried, The Chechen at the head of the desk and al-Rimali at his right side, were the only ones that sat upright on their seats, all the rest sat with bowed heads.

'We've seen the sights and heard the noises from Fallujah,' the Chechen addressed solemnly the dozen men that were present in the headquarters bunker; and sat next to the long desk with pale and gloomy faces.

'We know without doubts that our brave brother Maher al-Bilawi the courageous commaner of our brethren in Fallujah fell in Battle, with most of our brave comrades… Fallujah is about to fall completely into the hands of the enemy…' He stopped to inhale a breath of air into his lungs, and to decide what he is going to add to encourage his inferiors; these men who are under his direct command from now on, due to fact that they are cut off here in Mosul from ar-Raqqa; and the rest of the few Islamic State surviving isles, in the enemy's ocean.

He was not a renown orator, he was a man of action that did not excel in speech, but did excel as a leader on the battle field. But he had no other choice as the extremely desperate situation forced him to express himself distinctly and with phatos, and thus to encourage those men, whom most of them he does not know.

'Just like the ups and downs in any human's life, we too are experiencing a dire impediment; but it's up to us to stand up to it and fight, and be victorious again!' He knew very well that he did not convince anyone of them, but the fact they looked up to him and did not react just listned, convinced him that they will fight up to their death. He had no intention to return home to Chechnia, and be hunted down by the Russians; or run for his life to the eeatern parts of Turkey and seek asylum with the Kurdish revolutionary movement. He was a sick man and fighting made him forget his health drawbacks and the pains he kept otherwise suffering.

'I demand of you to take the oath of your sacred alliagnece  to our Islamic State, and vow that you'll fight up to your last drop of blood! Raise your right hands and repeat the oath after me.'

© Haim Kadman 2016 " all rights reserved.

 

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on June 18, 2016
Last Updated on June 18, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5