The revealation

The revealation

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of my 21st book and thriller. May I remind my colleagues and friends that the riveting thriller "Identity Conflict" can be downloaded for $0.99 up to July the tenth.

"

A Two Edged Sword

An excerpt

The president sat next to his desk rather tensed, when the new intelligence head came in.

'Sit down please Boran, so what's going on south of our border?'

'There're several active fronts right now Your Excellency, I mean the three main fronts of Manbij, Mosul and Ar-Raqqa district. The only significant development is the fall of Fallujah.'

'So except the Iraqis' success in Fallujah they're still hesitating in fact.' The president noted with wonder.

'Your Excellency is very right, for in Manbij where the Islamic State jihadists are attacked or about to be attacked by the rebels from the north and the Syrian from the south; things are at preparations last stages.'

'What about my instructions Boran to launch missiles on the Kurds from the surroundings of Nusaybin, have you started to initiate it?'

'I've just started to plan it Your Excellency and we've the right person to do. If Your Excellency will allow me to relate in detail the last very surprising and hopeful developments in this certaion project?'

'What are you hiding from me Boran, come on spill it out!'

'We've caught Abu Ala al-Afari in Istanbul…'

'And who's he, don't talk to in riddles Boran.'

'He's the most prominent person that replaced al-Baghdadi as their temporary Caliph, and as a wise he left Ar-Raqqa with al-Adnani their spokesman; they decided to desert or rather reestablish the Caliphate in Europe.' Atila remarked with a sly smile.

'But you've caught just one you say.'

'They were shot by a motorized patrol near Iskenderun and al-Adnani was hit and died.'

'So what's your plan Boran, and speak to the point.'

'I've interrogated al-Afari and reached a deal with him, he's an educated and wise man; and he agreed to serve us. So he'll be in charge of launching the missiles on the forces, which will attack Manbij and Mosul at the head of supposedly Tukish Islamic State adherents, from the outskirts of Nusaybin Your Excellency.'

© Haim Kadman 2016 " all rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
Added on July 7, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman