"On Both Sides of the Abyss"

"On Both Sides of the Abyss"

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A synopsis of the enthralling thriller "ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ABYESS". The life story of Amina Rifaee a young native of Damscus, that serves the Israeli Mossad without being aware to that significant f

"

"On Both Sides of the Abyss"

Synopsis

Amina Rifa'ee a young Syrian woman of a respectful Syrian family refuses to marry her father's business associate. She is sent to London to study at the London School of Economy, while her rejected fiancé is compensated by her family.

At her fourth year of studies she meets Murad that persuades her to move to his place and live with him, without marriage. After hardly one year Murad who is in fact a Mossad secret agent, introduces her to his "friend" Kenneth Collins a CIA agent; who is an extremely good looking young man, and she falls in love with the American, which serves as a press attaché at the Beirut American embassy. Ken takes her to Beirut Lebanon, to train her as a secret agent.

She is identified by one of her ex fiancé's relatives and is kidnapped by the Syrian intelligence service to Damascus; where instead of being put to death as a traitor, she agrees to serve as a double agent; after thirty six hour at the Al-Maza jail in Damascus, her Syrian operator drives her back to her Beirut hideout apartment. She is torn between her love to Ken and her loyalty to Abdul Karim the head of the Syrian internal security service who is her operator, and between her loyalty to her own country.

Ken believes her that she kidnapped by felons sent by her ex fiancé, but passersby prevented it, and she were hospitalized in Beirut Makassed general hospital. When Ken realizes that her hideout apartment is bugged, he takes her to Ankara Turkey, and moves to serve at US embassy there; where he complete her training after eighteen months, and sends her to Syria to fulfill her mission and serve the Mossad without being aware to it.

© Haim Kadman 2012 �" all rights reserved. 

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
Added on July 9, 2016
Last Updated on July 9, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman