The nightmare

The nightmare

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

This science fiction like excerpt was written a few moments earlier; do refer to it as to an imaginative piece.

"

This science fiction like excerpt was written a few moments earlier; do referee to it as to an imaginative piece.

 

A staged Coup D'etat

A Two Edged Sword

An excerpt

When al-Anbari returned down and reported that he has corrected the announcement by naming the Nice Tunisian shahid (Muslim martyr) as al-Bouhlel, and sat down next to desk to have a cup or two of coffee; al-Iraqi cleared his throat loudly and said;

'We've had the Turkish intelligence service fable about al-Afari death in south/east Turkey, a few days ago and now we've this sensational event of a failed coup d'etat in our ex ally country.

'What's so bizarre in an attempted coup d'etat, there many their notables that hate him; so to me it looks as a real attempt that was simply badly planned al-Iraqi and that's all there's to it.' Al-Naser declared vehemently.

'Alright I've heard you al-Naser, and I do understand your opinion, which seems so reasonable not just for al-Ameri and to al-Anbari, just as it seems and to millions all over the world; an attempt to overthrow a hated president, that sucks the Turks blood since the 2003, right? But let me remind you my dear brethren and comrades to our struggle against the infidels, last month Erdogan's bid for more power was rejected by the voters… Have you forgotten it already, would a tyrant like Erdogan accept the voters verdict? No he won't, the dictator that has crowned himself from prime minister Position to the presidency of Turkey. The dictator that aspired to turn Turkey into the dominant Middle East super power, won't give up his aspiration and his bid, which was rejected and by whom? BY the mob by the rabble, which should treat him in his opinion as a god!

'Do you want us to believe that it's a staged coup d'etat, and crushing it Erdogan would declare a state of emergency and become an unlimited ruler, an absolute dictator in other words…?'

'Yes my dear brethren that's what I believe, and I'll you a few more things, the successful operation in Istanbul air port two weeks ago, was Erdogan's first attempt to force his own aspiration for more power, but it wasn't dramatic enough it seems.' Al-Iraqi added with a short cynical laugh.

© Haim Kadman 16716 " all rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

343 Views
Added on July 16, 2016
Last Updated on July 16, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman