The aftermath

The aftermath

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A somewhat long excerpt of my 21st book and thriller.

"

The aftermath

A Two Edged Sword

An ecerpt

In his magnificent new palace Ak Sarai in Ataturk forest, the president was having breakfast with his loyal and wise intelligence's head; Boran Atila that planned and orchestrated the successful staged Coup D'etat.

Despite his exhaustion after a night of celebrating the successful outcome of his victory, and the efforts he had to exert too at the night of the staged Coup D'etat, and his appearance before his loyal party members, which took several hours, the president decided to meet Atila as a gesture of gratefulness on his side, towards his loyal inferior that was behind this astounding scheme, which brought him the achieve his utmost goals.

'Are there any pockets of resistance left in Ankara and Istanbul?' The asked worried and still somewhat tired, despite the energizing pill he took as soon as he woke up. Ankara worried the president more than what was taking place in Istanbul, as there always could be some desperate officer or even an uncommissioned officer hiding in the forest, and awaiting his chance to assassinate the president.

'Ankara is clean Your Excellency, and the very few pockets of resistance in Istanbul, are being taken care of Your Excellence, and I won't be surprised if I'll notified before we'll drink our first cup of coffee that the problem doesn't exist anymore.' Atila calmed down his mighty boss, whose fears were Atila's daily tasks.

A short silence ensued while the president turned his attention to his plate, and stuffed his mouth with a piece of Sucuk (sausage). Atila spread butter on a bun, and waited patiently for the president's next question.

'We're free now praise God from the Americans, the European Union and Nato's pressures, thanks to our fantastic feat.' The president noted while munching still another piece of sucuk. 'But we must keep them strained, as long as we can, all of them Boran.'

'What about Incirlik Your Excellency?'

'It's just the third day since it has been shut off Boran, and as long as the Americans aren't extraditing Gulen, Incirlik Yok (no, or rather doesn't exist). I believe that in a day or two they'll send us Gulen, I know how weak is their president and particularly now when he's about to end up his second term, in any case I want them to clear off with their fighter planes, atomic weapons and their manpower; they may turn to the Greeks or the Israelis for let them an air base for all I care!'

Atila did not comment just nodded his head expressing his assent and obedience. His Smartphone was ringing, he asked the president to excuse him, and rose to his ear and listened.

'Well Istanbul is clear too Your Excellency.'

'I'm glad to hear it and I do appreciate your efforts Boran, I want you to thank those brave men in my name Boran for their good work; I know that your trustful men under your direct command will take good of our beloved country and our citizens safety and security. But we'd better discuss some other critical issues.' The president emptied his tea glass, and Atila hastened to fill up again the president's glass, and kept listening to the president, alert and patient.

'The missiles' launching rather short success didn't disappoint me, but the good results were short lived, because of the launching site exposure. The way the Americans are using hordes of Kurds in northern Syria worries me Boran, and I don't like either the cooperation between the PKK and the Iraqi Kurds; we must put a stop to it, because the way the American support the Syrian Kurds will end up with a Kurdish demand for autonomy on our southern border; but it won't stop there, they'll unite with the Kurdish population of or east region and will turn to the UN for getting them an independent state.'

'I do agree Your Excellency with Your Excellency's accurate foresight, and we do know that the united free Syrian forces are based on two thirds of Kurdish warriors.'

'And they believe that they've hidden it from us the fools.' The president exclaimed angrily.

'So what Your Excellency solution to that problem?' Atila ventured to raise that question, which was a compliment in fact and he knew that he did not risk himself, by asking when he was the one that is supposed to give the answers.

'I think we should renew stealthily our ties with the Islamic Caliphate. Who's in charge in Ar-Raqqa now Boran?'

'It's the third one in the hierarchy Your Excellency, his name al-Iraqi.'

'What about Abu Omar the Chechen the one the Americans claim that they've a second time?' The president added with a sly smile.

'He's senior to al-Iraqi but he's cut off in Mosul, and any mean of communication between Ar-Raqqa and all the other towns and post, were cut off too Your Excellency.'

'I see how al-Baghdadi's health is; we haven't heard a word about him for quite a while.'

'We know that he perished Your Excellency, but if he was buried or where they keep his dead body, but it won't take long and we'll solve that riddle Your Excellency.'

'If he's dead there's no need to waste time and efforts to find out where he's buried, but do concentrate all your efforts Boran to reestablish Ar-Raqqa's communication possibilities and its command over all the Caliphate; and to find a way to pave a route of supplies between the Caliphate and us.'

 Haim Kadman July 19th 2016 �" all rights reserved.

You can read the first three chapters of all my 20 novels and thriller published with Amazon.com, at my Amazon page.

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 19, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman