Mayday

Mayday

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt or my 21st book and thriller to be published soon.

"

Mayday

A Two Edged Sword

An excerpt

'What should really bother us is what's going on in Turkey, our brave brethren in Manbij are fighting and are going to hold on a few more days… I wish that they'll defeat the infidels particularly when the Russian air planes have bombarded the CIA hidden sites near the Turkish border; but the fact that the Turks are so busy in purifying their country from Gulen's adherents, while we expect them to give us a hand… And Manbij is so close to the Turkish border.'

'We should make that step and try to get in touch with some members of the Turkish authorities, just as we've already decided.' Al-Naser expressed his view at last.

'Shall we send another glider despite the risks, or what about sending an unmanned glider with a letter?'

'It might fall into the infidels' hands, we were lucky that the glider with that young Chechen reached its destinations; although we've no idea if he's in their hands, or what his fate is? And they didn't answer us not even with some sort of a hint.' Al-Iraqi reminded them how their last attempt to get in touch with the Turks ended up.

'I say why not send several refugee families with our man among them?'

'That's a great idea al-Naser.' Al-Iraqi agreed enthusiastically.

'Alright let's plan it very carefully and send several families this very night, at about one or two a.m. on a truck and thus they'll cross the border before sunrise.'

'Fine so we need an open truck with several families upon it, while our men will seat in the cabin beside the driver; but we'll need two or three armed men, which will take care of the refugee families that fled supposedly from our town.' Al-Iraqi suggested the plan's main points.

'It would be a good idea to paint the truck's cabin roof with the colors of the Turkish flag, and thus the Turkish planes won't attack it.' Al-Ameri hastened to add his contribution to the plan.

'It's a very good idea indeed and Al-Naser you'll take that task on, I mean preparing the truck and the several families; there's one more thing to take care of, and it's appointing the men and briefing them, we won't send any written messages with them in case that their falling in the infidels' hands.' He added with much satisfaction and self confidence.

'Let's have a look at the map,' he said to his three comrades and moved towards the hanging map of northern Syria and the Turkish border on the opposite wall.

'I think the best route would be straight up north with route number six, towards the town of Harran in Turkey.' Al-Iraqi added and turned to look at his comrades, expecting their comments.

'But they'll have to leave route six before reaching the border…' Al-Naser remarked as it was his responsibility to arrange the truck, the refugee families, and to choose three loyal men and brief them.

'Well yes there must be a check point on route six at the border, but there're enough trails and side paths on both sides of route six, through which our men will be able to cross the border unhindered.'

'It's a two hours ride up to the Turkish town of Harran, and they'd better reach it; because they won't encounter any notable person who would be able to pass our message on before reaching that town.'

'Well it isn't a too complicated mission, and I've several men who know that border area, with all its advantages and disadvantages.' Al-Naser assured his temporary superior. 'I'll see in person that they'll leave well briefed with enough fuel, and with every mean needed to keep their trip going up to their destination.'

 Haim Kadman 2016 �" all rights reserved.

You can read the first three chapters of each of my 20 published novels & thrillers, at my Amazon.com page.

Amazon.com: Haim Kadman: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks ...

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

Or you can read each of my 20 novels and thrillers from beginning to end, with Amazon Kindle library.

www.amazon.com › Kindle Store › Kindle eBooks › Literature & Fiction

This link leads to one library book, but clicking the author's name or the book title, leads the reader to his chosen book.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

374 Views
Added on August 7, 2016
Last Updated on August 7, 2016
Tags: Suspense, intelligence, action, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman