The deception plan

The deception plan

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of a manuscript: "A Pincer Movement" in mid writing. You can read the first 3 chapters of my 22 novels and thrillers with Amazon. Com; or read the plot of each of 22 novels and thrillers,

"

The deception plan

A Pincer Movement

An excerpt

After the traditional opening prayer his Holy Highness addressed his loyal subordinates, with an overview of the meeting's main issue.

'The battle to conquer Mosul and defeat Da'esh (ISIS) is getting closer to its successful end, and our next task will be to conquer Ar-Raqqa and to overthrow those despised band of murderers from Syria too.' He made a short pause to check the sheet of paper spread on the desk before his eyes.

'Our goal is to rule through the Shia regime of Iraq and the Alawite Syrian regime the entire Levant, and spread our influence from the Indian Ocean up to the Mediterranean Sea. Now is the right time to do it by clearing Iraq from the Sunni infidels, and by driving out the Sunni survivors across the Turkish border. The next stage will be to conquer Ar-Raqqa and expel the Jihadists and the Sunni rebels simultaneously out of Syria.' He looked all around him on the faces of his loyal subordinates, to check their reaction to his far sighted plan.

After a short silence of several seconds, Hossein Dahaghani the minister of defense asked His Holly Highness permission to talk.

'Your Holly Highness my esteemed colleagues, I'd like to remind us that the controversial interests with the Kurds and with Turkey in particular, might inflame a regional war…'

'Thank you Hossein for reminding us the dangers and obstacles, which we'll have to avoid.' His Holly Highness barged into the defense minister's wise remark. 'This complicated operation should be carried out very carefully, and with step by step stages; in which we will deceive our enemies and allies alike, and I expect to hear your views on that issue.' His Holly Highness made a short pause and complete silence ensued again, but the Muezzin loud chanting call for Maghrib (sunset prayer) through the minaret loudspeakers cut off the embarrassing silence.

'We'll make a break for prayer and have supper, and you'll have all the time to think things over.' His Holly Highness said as he stood up and led his cabinet members to his miniature masjid (mosque, or prayer chamber), and after about ten minutes time, they were all sitting next to the huge table, at His Holly Highness dining room.

Supper passed in silence as they were busy with feeding themselves with His Holly Highness table delicacies, and were able to dedicate their thoughts on possible suggestions, how to invent a suitable plan according to His Holly Highness guiding lines.

At the end of the meal they were led back to the consultation room.

'Well then, I believe that you've thought it over, and I'm ready to hear your suggestions.' His Holly Highness opened up the second half of his cabinet consultation meeting.

'What's your opinion Hassan? His Holly Highness turned to the president.

'Your Holly Highness and honorable colleagues, we're encountered with a very arduous challenge. I believe that before the conquest of Mosul and Ar-Raqqa we should create a terrestrial route from our capital to Damascus, this route should run along the Turkish border; so instead of flying our troops to Damascus airport, we'll send them in motorized convoys along Iraq and Syria northern borders; and thus we'll be able to control the Kurdish populated areas, and to stop the Turkish invasion into Iraq and Syria.'

'But with Your Holly Highness permission I'd like to remind His Excellency the president that the Turks have already invaded Iraq and Syria.' Major General Jafari exclaimed excitedly. 'And in my opinion His Excellency's suggested initiative might cause unexpected hostilities with the Turks, and a possible break out of a regional war.'

'That's no doubt an undeniable threat Hassan, which we've to take into account.' His Holly Highness remarked turning to the president, and thanked Major General Jafari for his wise comment.

'What's your answer Hassan?' His Holly Highness was not very fond of his president particularly after the latter's successful deal with the Americans, and he did not mind if his president will be humiliated in front of all the cabinet members.

'If we'll start that plan without delay the Turks won't dare to stop us, their president has arrested most of his generals, and crippled his army after the staged Coup D'etat; and if he'll dare to threaten us with hostilities we'll threaten in response to destroy his beloved new palace in Ankara with two or three missiles, and that palace is more dear to him than his own life.' President Hassan Rohanei summed up his explanation with a short contemptuous laugh.

'Well that's true the Turk has cut his ties with the Americans and with NATO.' His Holly Highness noted with approval. 'Fine we'll send Qassem to Baghdad to update Al-Abadi the Iraqi prime minister, and start implementing your plan Hassan.'

© Haim Kadman 2016 " all rights reserved.

 

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
Added on November 11, 2016
Last Updated on November 12, 2016
Tags: Suspense, espionage, defection, conspiracies, betrayal, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman