Blended LIit. Faashes 281116

Blended LIit. Faashes 281116

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

I've updated my anthology of excerpts and short stories, which includes now 39 excerpts of my 21 books; some of the excerpts are rather long and include about 4000 words each one of them, and thus th

"
I've updated my anthology of excerpts and short stories, which includes now 39  excerpts of my 21 books; some of the excerpts are rather long and include about 4000 words each one of them, and thus this anthology gives a clear perspective of my entire literary creation.  
"...On the second day of the correlation stage the acting organization's head sat with the person who is assigned to replace him in his office, and explained to him the details of the organization's general procedures and related to him the characteristics and qualities of each one of the organization's departments’ heads, with which his guest will have to work during the next five years of his term. 
While they were in mid conversation a few knocks on the door were heard in a certain order, and the organization's head secretary entered. He reached their desk and put a sheet of paper between the two men. 
The secretary that was introduced to the future boss already at the correlation's stage first day nodded his head towards the two men politely, and went out closing the door silently behind his back. 
The acting organization head took the sheet of paper and studied it several seconds, and turned to his future successor with a shade of a smile and said:
'This inconspicuous sheet of paper is a copy of a document that has been sent by an ordinary email message, and it contains a top secret piece of info from one of our most prominent secret agents.'
'Are you serious? Has it really arrived as an email message, and isn't it exposed thus to our enemies' eyes?' His future successor asked with a smile of wonder, as if it was some kind of a gag or a test, which he has to pass.
'It's coded as an ordinary message between relatives, which the receiver that lives abroad is trusted by that certain agent.'
'Then it means that the agent isn't one of ours, is he?' The successor that was not skilled yet in the organization's mysteries and its peculiar procedures went on asking.
'Of course and we have formed a special code for him from the very beginning, and it works smoothly and safely.
'Is he using several electronic addresses?'
'No he uses just one.' The acting organization head replied briskly.
'What about the NSA electronic monitoring, of which we've heard so much lately?'
'They're updated and if he sends an email to another receiver in the West they'll inform us about it. 
'I see and I start to understand the issue.' The successor remarked with a chuckle. 'Who would have thought that classified material would be sent through an email, and spend precious time to try to decode it except the NSA, or the Europeans?'
'That's the basic idea and the Europeans are on our side of course,' the active organization head noted with satisfaction.
'But why not provide him with some electronic device a mini transponder for instance? Even I with my basic knowledge happen to know that there are gadgets that can send written message in a friction of a second, without being exposed to electronic monitoring.'
'Well this certain senior agent is a most important person, and if he'll have to deal with any gadget by pulling it out from its cache and hiding it back again, he'll endanger his own safety.'
Copyright © Haim Kadman 2014. All rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
Added on November 28, 2016
Last Updated on November 28, 2016
Tags: literary, prose, books, thrillers

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman