Qassem's report

Qassem's report

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of my 23rd book, a thriller, its background is the war in Syria and Iraq.

"

Qassem’s reported

A Pincer Movement

An excerpt

Just five minutes after his secretary completed his task and left the supreme leader’s office all the cabinet members arrived, and were allowed to enter the supreme leader’s office. An additional special guest was Major General Qassem Soleimani, who just returned from Damascus; and his report was supposed to be this special meeting’s main issue.

After the traditional process of kissing the supreme leader’s hand, one after the other according to each member position they were allowed to take their seats.

Qassem who was the last one to perform this act of obedience kept standing, and waited for a sign from Khamenei to open up the meeting with his report. The supreme leader nodded his head towards him, and Qassem opened up the report of his last trip to Damascus.

Your Holy Highness and dear colleagues I’ve returned from Damscus, and to my regret things aren’t as well as we hoped things will be at this stage. We’ve sent our first motorized convoy through Baghdad up to Damscus, without any difficulties but we’re confronted with some difficulties in the Syrian capital. The terrorists are supported by Turkey now instead of the Americans, and they have carried out an assault in Wadi Barada at the west of Damascus; which caused a major water shortage in the Syrian Capital. The surprising cooperation between the Russians and the Turks to divide Syria between Assad and the terrorists is the main obstacle to our goal to rule the entire Levant.’ On seeing the supreme leader sign with a raised index finger, Qassem stopped speaking and waited patiently.

We’re well aware to the cease fire attempts by the Russians and the Turks with our mute consent, and the talks on dividing Syria between the two sides. But the war will be resumed in a short while after any signed agreement, and we will win it and advance our influence on the entire Levant according to our aspirations.’ The supreme leader summed up that phase of the discussion, with much self confidance.

With the permission of Your Holy Highness I’d to remind us two facts.’ Hassan Rohanei the president joined the discussion rather pertinently. ‘The Russian are limiting their forces in our region, while the Turk demands the withdrawl of our militias and the Hezbollah off the Syrian soil. One more very interesting fact is the intentions of the Turk to grant citizenship to all the Syrian and Iraqi refugees in Turkey; this very wise step will increase the Muslim population in Turkey, but it will give the Turk a pretext to claim dominancy of parts of Syria and Iraq.’

Thanks for your wise insight Hassan,’ the supreme leader hastened to remark. ‘It will be your task Qassem to recruit these refugees for continuous terror attacks in Istanbul and in Ankara too, to put an end to the Turk’s illusionary whims.’ The supreme leader expressed with this order his wish to sum up the discussion.

If Your Holy Highness will allow me to add a few more words...’ Hassan Rohanei attempted once again to contribute his wisdom and experience to the discussed issue. ‘I blieve that we should support a scond Coup d’Etat, but it will be a real one this time.’

Thanks again Hassan, yes the possibility to oust the Turk should be checked out,

but very carefully.’

Copyright © Haim Kadman 2017 - all rights reserved.

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on January 11, 2017
Last Updated on January 26, 2017
Tags: Suspense, espionage, war, Syria, Iraq, ISIS

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman