A Two Edged Sword

A Two Edged Sword

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

You may read scot free the first 3 chpaters of each of my digitally published 22 novels and thrillers, at my site with Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C Or you can read the

"

The thriller “A Two Edged Sword” is my 21st published book.

This thriller’s background relates the western powers mutual efforts to annihilate the Islamic Caliphate in the “Ashraq” (eastern) region of the Middle East.

The plot describes the motives and interests of all sides concerned, be it the American instructors’ delegation to Syria and Iraq, the Syrian free army supported by the Americans; the combined Russian, Iranian and Syrian regime force, and of course the Islamic Caliphate Shura Council members (ISIS leadershop) and its multi national Muslim warriors.

The different plot’s protagonists are described without bias, and there is no particular reference to ISIS and the Syrian regime atrocities; but the protagonists of either side in this bloodiest war, are presented according to the general interests and motives of their goverments, and in accordance to the protagonists own interests and motives too.

In a more detailed recount this thriller relates the grueling events in Syria and Iraq, since the end of the year 2014. 


© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on February 8, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017
Tags: #suspense, #espionage, #terror, #war, #haimkadman

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman