To whom it may concern

To whom it may concern

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Do read the 1st 3chap of 22 books, or read the full text with KDP library; or buy 8 novelettes and short story collection for just $2.99,

"



Blended Lit. Flashes

The anthology "Blended Lit Flashes" that includes short stories and excerpts of 22 different thrillers and novels, which I've written since 1984, includes the beginning of each of the above mentioned books up to six thousand words or the first three chapters (or more it depends on the chapters' length) of each book's excerpt that is included in this anthology.

Each chapter can be read as a story in itself, and the reader may compare the contents' quality and interest, which it will evoke with styles and quality writing according to his taste and understanding.

Thus anthology in a certain way may serve the public as a reader's test, whether the thrillers and novels' samples gathered in this anthology, are worth the readers’ interest.

© Haim Kadman January 2015 " all rights reserved.

You’re invited to read the 1st 3chap of my 22 books, or to download The novelettes The Red Square, It’s God’s wish, A fateful opportunity and A preemptive strike > $2.99 each; plus the short story collections: The unveiling > $1.99, The gambit, The dream and its outcome and Blended Lit. Flashes at > $0.99 each.

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C ;

or read the full text with KDP library;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId..

You’ll have to write my name at the left upper search line- haim kadman.





© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on March 18, 2017
Last Updated on April 1, 2017
Tags: Literature, art, painting, model, live, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman