An unplatable luncheon

An unplatable luncheon

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

You can download the novel “A Post Impressionistic Career” > $2.99 from 4.13.17 up to 4.20.17 (148 pages, 74.400 words), or my nine thrillers and my five novels > $4.99 each.

"

An unplatable luncheon

A Pincer Movement

An excerpt

After two hours of listening and solving whatever problems that his ministers had brough up, the Iraqi prime minister closed up the meeting and dismissed all his subordinates. It was getting late and he had to host Rohanei’s special envoy for lunch and a briefing, which in other words meant obeying Teheran’s instructions.

Do we know who attacked our convoy and why this attack didn’t come to naught, and the convoy had to retreat?’ Rohanei’s special envoy did not wait to the end of the meal, and scolded indirectly his host as soon as the two waiters left them alone.

It did shock us this tragic and regretful setback dear Mirza, and I’ve ordered our chief of staff to appoint an ivestigation team...’

You’d better see to it yourself, and I expect to have the investigation team’s conclusions as soon as possible.’

Very well dear Mirza,’ al=Abadi muttered and lowered his head towards his full plate, hopping that the honorable Mirza Rahimi will follow suit, and will turn his attention at last to his dish.

Now then, concerning the Mosul offensive temporary imposed inaction, we’ve decided that you’ll send a delegation to the big satan; you do remember it, don’t you?’

Yes of course dear Mirza, we’ve appointed our foreign affairs minister to head the delegation and he...’

You’ll head the delegation Haider, which will include the foreign affairs minister, your army chief of staff; and plus your best international relation and military experts.’

Copyright © Haim Kadman 2017 - all rights reserved

You can read the 1st 3chap of my 22 books, or read the full text with KDP library; or buy 6 novelettes and short story collection for just $2.99, and all my novels and thrillers > $4.99 each at:

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on April 16, 2017
Last Updated on April 16, 2017
Tags: Suspense, espionage, war, Syria, Iraq, ISIS

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman