The miracle’s last stages

The miracle’s last stages

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of the thriller An Irretrievable Step.

"


An Irretrievable Step


An excerpt


It's the most amazing and emotional feelings that I've ever experienced in my short life Ray thought holding Bianca in his arms with shut eyes. It isn't just realizing our mutual love with such fervor, but the easiness in which I've persuaded an entire family in my assumed identity. I won't ever give that identity up I'll live it to the end of my life beside my beloved Bianca.

Several women were crying along, and some men shed tears too, while the two lovers were standing embraced before them like a living statue; while Bianca's father was standing beside them amazed and her mother was standing at the left side of the seated group of her close relatives.

It took some time till the grownups have relaxed. The two lovers were guided gently and seated on the center of the main coach close to each other with clasped hands. The bottle of champagne was opened up and the first goblet was given to the two lovers. A cake was brought and cut, and the silent celebration lasted up to two pm. Ray and Bianca were sent to pass the night in separate bed rooms, while Luigi Conti informed the family members the next day's plan before they left.

The next morning right after breakfast Augosto Conti Luigi's brother a priest performed a Catholic marital service and declared Bianca and Ray as a married couple, with the rings of Bianca's late grandparents. At the end of the marriage cemony they drove in a five cars' caravan to the Embassy Hotel and had lunch at the hotel's restaurant, in a publically staged presentation of the newlywed couple. Let them all know those that gloated on their daughter's misfortune that they are absolutely wrong, and can only envy now their daughter's good fortune and happiness.

During lunch Ray conferred with Luigi Conti and proposed to reserve the hotel restaurant for a festive dinner, and he Ray will cover the expenses.

Sunday was dedicated to prayers of gratitude to the Holy Virgin at the Duomo, while the last meals during that day the Conti family had with the married couple was at their abode.

On Monday morning they accompanied the married couple to Florence train terminal.

Copyright © Haim Kadman 2013 - all rights reserved


© 2018 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

262 Views
Added on June 4, 2018
Last Updated on June 4, 2018
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman