The blue eyed brunette

The blue eyed brunette

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

n excerpt.

"

The blue eyed brunette

Identity Conflict

An excerpt

He boarded the plane buried in his thoughts, and a few moments after he settled in his seat at the twenty eight row near the window, a pretty young women, a blue eyed brunette appeared and asked him smiling if he will be so kind to let her sit near the window. He did not mind of course and as he stood up and started to move towards the aisle, she brushed her bosom against his upper arm as she crossed him toward the window seat. After she settled down in the far seat Alex moved towards the middle seat while excusing himself with a smile, to the elderly woman that was about to occupy the aisle side seat. As he sat down the young woman looked at him with a beaming face, and thanked him effusively again.

'My name is Katya what's yours?' She asked him smiling still.

'Ivan and I'm glad to know you Katya.' Alex answered her with a slight cough, he was starting to suspect that her additional mission was to tempt him; she might have been sent to make him forget Alina, or she was sent to test him? To find out how he reacts while being abroad, away from them and their strict control on his everyday life. He hoped to pass most of the ten hours flight to New York sleeping, but Katya wanted to talk and he did not want to be rude to her. He appreciated her good looks and her slim body, and he did not mind to answer her questions and to listen to her life story. She told him that she is sent by the foreign ministry to join the New York Russian New York general consulate, and wondered if he is getting off in New York.

'Yes of course,' He answered with a sly smile, asserting the mutual understanding that they like each other. He did not lie to her; he simply did not tell her that he has no intentions to leave the transit sector at the JFK terminal.

'I'm a bit tired; I was so excited last night, I must rest I'm exhausted.' She added while she moved her torso closer to him, and put her head on his right shoulder.

© Haim Kadman 2016 �" all rights reserved.


© 2018 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Zoe
Very good opening. There is enough information to give the reader some idea what is happening, but there are many unanswered questions, too. It caught my interest.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 27, 2018
Last Updated on October 27, 2018
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman