At her apartment

At her apartment

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of the thriller Identity Conflict.

"

At her apartment

Identity Conflict

An excerpt

Things were not bad at all at this stage, Don kept encouraging himself; well life under a false identity was intriguing in the first few months, but right now it’s a burden and he wished to live under normal conditions again, while his longing to meet his parents and his young sister troubled him.

'Don lunch is ready, have you fallen asleep again?' He heard Irene footsteps as she came to wake him up, and to pull him out of bed.

After lunch was over Irene switched on the TV set, while Don sat watching the lighted up screen detached and buried in his thoughts.

After a few seconds of zapping up to the wanted channel, Irene left her seat, cleared up the table and took the empty dishes to the kitchen.

So from tomorrow on she'll go to work after breakfast and I'll have to pass the time somehow till she'll come back; although it's an easy life with a bedmate and without any scarcity of food, but without any challenges too… I'll watch TV, read the books of her library, but I've to unpack my suitcase. He remembered suddenly and was utterly surprised by his negligence.

Irene returned and sat down beside him and they kept watching TV in complete silence.

At six thirty pm Irene declared that she is hungry, and prepared supper in a short time, and the rest of the evening they spent in bed.

© Haim Kadman 2018 �" all rights reserved.




© 2018 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
Added on November 23, 2018
Last Updated on November 23, 2018
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman