A family visit

A family visit

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

The fifth chapter of the thriller An irretrievable step.

"

Chapter 5


I guess I'm not fit for clandestine jobs, for that's what they want to recruit me for. I shouldn't have told Tami about that meeting I'd with Gad, it was a foolish mistake… He thought while he was riding the line number nine bus from the train terminal to the town's center.

I should have told her some story about being replaced at the last moment by a friend of mine, she would have believed me; and she would have found it much easier to live with, instead of telling her the truth that alarmed her… I'll have to keep my mouth shut tight, when I'll sit together with mom and dad, and whoever will come and join us at the table for the Shabbat’s dinner.


On reaching his parents' home he was welcomed by his mother that hugged him and covered his face with kisses, she was ever so glad to "have him back", as she defined his arrival and so early.

'Aren’t you hungry dearest Dori?' She asked while she led him to the living room. 'Would an early lunch suit you my eldest son?'

'No mom thanks I'm not hungry.' But he had black coffee and a piece of homemade cake with her, and answered most of her questions in general terms, and heard what she had to tell him up to lunch when his father came back after shopping at the local market. A second warm welcome took place and he had to tell his father his doings during the last couple of weeks, since the last time in which he visited them.

It was exhilarating to be with his parents again engulfed by their love, and knowing how proud they are thanks to his successful military career; though he was just a junior officer, but for them it was a dream that came true.

At the early afternoon his two young brothers and his sister joined them, and he welcomed them warmly, and was glad to see them and learn how they were doing and how is their progress in their studies.

They had the traditional Sabbath eve dinner and the next morning right after breakfast he parted with his family relatives, and travelled back to Tami. He was impatient all along the drive; he longed to hold her again in his arms.


When she opened the door and fell into his arms Seri clutched her delicate body to his chest and kissed her lips with fervor. She had to push him slightly backward in order to shut the entrance door. He started to undress her but she turned slightly backwards and led him to her bedroom.

They made love in bright daylight after a very short while of admiring her lovely body and caressing her zealously.

After three blissful hours they went down to have a late lunch at the nearest restaurant to her place; they strolled hand in hand in downtown Main Street for a short while and returned to her bedroom.

'When will you introduce me to your parents?' She asked him intrigued lying beside him on the broad double bed.

'There's still time for it Tami, we know each other about three months more or less…'

'We love each other,' she hastened to correct him with an enchanting smile.

'Sure we do my darling Tami.' He admitted and pulled her upon his sprawled body, and kissed her lips.

I wonder what your parents will say on seeing me, a dark skinned Yemenite. He thought holding her tight and caressing her hair.

They spent the evening strolling hand in hand along the promenade enjoying the light breeze coming from the sea; they had dinner in one of the promenade's restaurants, sitting at one of the tables on the pavement watching the late sunset.

These are endearing moments, which I'll always remember. Seri kept thinking with happiness and gratification.

@ Haim Kadman 2017 �" all rights reserved.

© 2020 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on September 29, 2020
Last Updated on September 29, 2020
Tags: suspense, espionage, intelligence, meeting, family, lover

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman